Chapter 17: Zeref's return.

Hisui's P.O.V

"AAAAND THE FINAL ROUND IS A DOUBLE DUEL WHERE TWO PEOPLE FROM EACH GUILD FACE ANOTHER!"

CC decided to stay until the second round. But Lucy has been upset ever since the encounter with Natsu so she's trying to avoid them...

"AND THE SELECTED TWO PEOPLE IN TWO SELECTED GUILDS IS JURA AND CHELIA FROM LAMIA AND MINERVA AND ROGUE!"

Wow what a random selection.

Just as the four get in battle stance a mini earthquake heads in. Buts it's not any earthquake.

Zeref comes in, the centre of attention and he sure as hell came here for something.

But what?

Gasps and screams are heard from 100% of the crowds.

"I'm here to destroy..." Zeref then brings out a price of paper.

*Ahem* "I'm here destroy all blonde people."

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

Wait...what! Luce is blonde! Almost forgot!

"Why!" I shout angrily.

"Ah little brother, such a great question. It was requested by one of your guild mates."

(Natsu is too dense to focus on the fact Zeref called him his brother)

Just then Sting, Jenny, Lucy, Stella and the rest of the blondes give us Fairy's death stares. While Laxus just stands there cross armed.

Who out of us would want this?

"Give us a name!" I shout again.

"Lasagna I pretty sure her name was..." He answers looking at the piece of paper once again.

Now everyone stares at the now shaking in fear Lisanna.

"Uh h-he is l-lying!" She whimpers stepping back from the team.

"You BITCH!" I yell at her as I punch her square in the jaw.

And of course Mira didn't mind she kinda like the blonde haired Laxus. Elfman also didn't he'd knew it was manly.

I was to distracted to realize that Zeref had already started capturing all blondes.

"Why all blondes?" Gray asks Lisanna confused.

"So it wouldn't be obvious it was meant to target Lucy..." Lisanna sighs angrily in defeat.

"So...you knew my Lucy was alive all this time?" I  question staring her dead in the eye.

She just gulps in fear.

I turn back towards the stadium to see he's already captured Sting, Rufus, Jenny, Laxus surprisingly, Mavis's ghost oddly enough, Stella from CC, Hibiki...and Lucy."

How the fudge did he do that so fast?!

"Let's play a little game citizens of Fiore, meet me at sundown at the centre of Crocus...if you wanna win your blonde team mates back." Zeref them snaps his fingers and in black mist disappears.

Just then every Guild's battle mode is turned on; Blue Pegasuas, Sabertooth, Celestial Claw, Lamia Scale, Mermaid Heel, Quarto Puppy and Us.

Ten minuets till sundown, ten minuets to save Lucy.