Chapter 6: Meeting Celestial Claw.

Recap: three figures stand behind some forestry. It was weird watching their own funeral.

Now:
〽️Yukino's P.O.V〽️

After the whole introduction Stella lead us to a hideout area, letting us kindly stay in Magnolia to witness out funerals.

After that whole event of crying and screaming Stella insisted she take us to our Guild at once, a rule we were happy to follow.

The GMG was coming up soon and we were for sure to win, beating FairyTails and Sabertooth's asses along with it.

"Too bad we don't have Ria the teleportation user here with us." Stella mumbles as we continue trudging through the dirt towards Celestial Claw.

"Some one need me?" A woman same age as Stella pops up. She had nice toned skin, eyes like you were looking into the universe and long flowing hair the same colour as the night sky.

"Ah, Ria I see you never fail." Stella chuckles afterwards introducing us to her.

"This is Aroura glow; angelic user, Fawn Angel: angelic user and Jade Oak; angelic user all under the training of moi." Stella says gesturing to all of us.

"I see we have new members, I'm Ria the time user, I use time to teleport while my twin sister Rita uses time to freeze it." Ria introduced herself slightly bowing.

"Say it would be easier  if you teleported us to CC?"  Stella asks Ria.

She takes out the staff attached to her back and asks us to stay near her. And with that she lightly taps the earthy ground with they end of her staff and everything's white.

When the light dies down I see we're not in the forested area anymore, but in front of a building.

It was a fairly simple building, three stories and a separate dorm attached to it.

The front had the Guild mark in gold.

"This is Celestial Claw also known as CC, where space type magic users are welcomed, in your case Angelic magic and Stellar magic." Ria explains letting us follow her to the main hall.

"I'll introduce you to fellow members." She adds as we see many surrounding as, having drinks, talking, and fooling around.

"I'll start with my twin sister; Rita." She walks over to a blue-ish purple haired girl who seems to be chatting with a friend.

She wears a long dress that looks like the Galaxy and time watches planted all over it and to finish it off she's wearing matching ankle boots with her hair in a low pony tail.

"This is Rita, controller of time."

"Hi you three, what are your names?" She asks ending the conversation with a woman next to her.

"I'm Aurora, this is Fawn and Jade." Lucy or Aurora introduces us.

"Well in that case the woman next to me is Luna moon magic user and great friends with Stella of course."

We look to our right and spot a mage, silver hair with a side braid, a jewel with a white ruby on her forehead, silver eyes and a similar goddess outfit as Stella but instead of soft, light yellow fabric it's pure white.

"Nice to me you all, welcome."

🔱Lucy's P.O.V🔱

Right now we all sit in CC chatting with new Nakama.

"So how'd you even end up here?" Jamie asks, she's the controller of all plants and lightning. (Symbolizes Jupiter.)

"Well let's just say we didn't fit in to our past lives." Jade smiles.

We all agree.

"Well it's about time we show you to your dorms, eh?" Igneel says.
(Yes Natsu's long lost father is connected to the Guild and so are the other dragon parents.)

"Right." I reply as we all get up and follow him.

He stops at the third door on the right and tells me it's my room. The fourth and fifth next to me is Jade and Fawn's room.

I take a peek inside and see white walls and everything was basically plain...in fact I don't even remember packing, I'll notify Virgo to sneakily drop at my old place and pack.

I see a standard mattress held my a stable bed frame and a mirror with a dress or below it. Other then that, that was it.

Maybe I'll get Virgo to pack a desk and some writing supplies and that's all, I might as well start a new clothing style.

What I currently have on though is a black tank, pink skirt a jean jacket, ankle boots and my hair done in a high ponytail.

A new home and family for space type users....Erza could join :P But after all she treated me like dirt.

I shake those nasty thoughts away and climb into bed.