Chapter 12: Lucy vs Natsu

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

"Second round: From Celestial Claw; Aurora Glow and from Fairy Tail; Natsu Dragneel!"

I make my way to the battle arena to see a smug face on Aurora. She does look familiar. Light blonde hair up to the waist same chocolate brown eyes like Lucy.

What holds more resemblance is her key ring holding 10 golden keys and other silver.

"Y-You h-have Luce's keys..." I say in shock.

"I disembodied her like she asked..she seemed mad at an idiot named Natsu..? Of course her last words were thank you." Aurora answers making my blood boil.

"YOUR LYING!" I yell about to punch her in the face with a fist full of flames.

"How'd you think I got her keys?" She answers blocking the attack by cutting both my arms with a starry boomerang.

"C-Cause Luce would never say that!"

"Oh she also said to kill Natsu for her!" She yells back as a light sword appears randomly at will just like Erza's magic.

I'm to stunned to think that Lucy would ever say such things. Then again wouldn't Virgo be in the hands of Aurora when she was at Luce's?

All this thinking gets me distracted when Aurora whips me in the head with a whip kinda like Lucy's and I wouldn't be surprised if she stole it.

As the impact hits hard in the back of my head and my vision goes blurry. I lost to some one who took Lucy's life.

🔱Lucy's P.O.V🔱

Idiot.

"AND NATSU DRAGNEEL FALLS! LEAVING AROURA GLOW WINNER!"

With that CC gets another point~

The announcer continues. "NEXT UP IS LYON VASTA FROM LAMIA AND ELSA--I MEAN GRAY FULLBUSTER FROM FAIRYTAIL!"

I notice Fairy Tail flies carrying Natsu to the infirmary.

Why does he care about "Luce"?

You did say you wanted to join Fairy Tail? Then come on!

My eyes water unknowingly. I shake the old memory from my head.

What happened to my  Natsu...