Chapter 11: Yukino vs Sting

〽️Yukino's P.O.V〽️

"And the first round of the Grand Magic Games  is Celestial Claw's Fawn Angel and Sabertooth's Sting Effuclife!"

What the what?!

Sting's P.O.V

Celestial Claw? Never heard of it. I'm sure Yukino would've loved to face those guys though.

Members say good luck as I make my way to the arena where I meet Fawn.

She has white hair like Yukino's up to
her shoulders, (I forgot to mention Yukino asked Cancer to style her hair longer.) Her style was also definitely unique. But what caught my eyes were two golden keys and a black key. They were Yukino keys.

"Why do you have Yukino's keys?" I ask her protective of my deceased friend.

"I killed her for it, the screams she made when I decapitated her." She coldly answers as my heart drops.

"YOU KILLED YUKINO, YOUR GONNA PAY!" I scream in agony a light ball forming in my palm aiming right for her

"Why would you care? You insulted her didn't you? At least that's what she told me when pleading for her life." Fawn answers a golden halo forms on her open palm.

We release the energy in our hands alone at the same time but mind blowing-ly her attack over powers mine.

Gasps are heard as I tumble to the ground but I quickly regain balance and use white dragon roar.

Unexpectedly angel wings in the colour of light blue appears on her back as she dodges the roar by flying in the air.

"What magic is that?" I ask my eyes widen.

She doesn't answer but instead takes out two keys.

Just a second Libra poofs in front of me along with the Pisces.

Before I can react Lirba pulls me down with gravity as Pisces hits me multiple times.

"One point to Celestial Claw." Fawn says as she takes out her right hand and a light ball even brighter then mines appears.

After that everything went white.

〽️Yukino's P.O.V〽️

What a weakling. And to kick me of his team.

"AND CELESTIAL CLAW WINS!"

Most people give boos hence we are new but soon enough we'll be the talk of Fiore.