Chapter 9: Grand magic games.

⚜Hisui's P

Hisui's P.O.V

Today is the day the GMG starts and over the past three weeks our magic has grown a ton and we are ready to win.

Lucy can summon ALL her spirits WITHOUT her keys and so can Yukino, we learned all simple and basic spells and techniques along with our own different space magic; Lucy has learned star magic I've learned lightning in the colour green and Yukino had learned a little moon magic like Luna.

Me, Lucy, Yukino, Stella, Jamie and Luna had been getting along really well in fact Matt who uses fire magic in the context of Mars  has a thing for Yukino~

Right now our Guild is in our headquarters with two teams for our one Guild, it includes for team A: Me Lucy or Aurora, Yukino or Fawn, Luna, Stella, Igneel, Grandine and Jamie. Team B: Matt, Mille(Water in the context of Mercury), Roxanna(Re-quip magic for her many weapons), Metalicana, Arcnoligia and Irene who uses full on Angel magic much more beyond mine.

While living with CC we learned that everyone is a dragon from the dragon realm other then the obvious parents of our ex-fellow dragon slayers.

Anyway in 5 minuets the host of GMG will announce the first challenge to make it into the arena. Last year it was the crazy maze but this year its something knew but we know our Guild will come on top.

🔥Natsu's P.O.V🔥

"What's that Elsa?"

"Ya heard me microwave!"

"Enough you morons! The first challenge will be announced any second." Erza sternly booms making me and Gray hug each other.

Over the weeks Fairy Tail had become a little more normal but not complete...without Lucy.

Just then we here the horn signifying the host about to speak.

"WELCOME TO THE GRAND MAGIC GAMES!"  Cheers are heard throughout Crocus.

"THIS YEARS CHALLENGE STARTING NOW WILL BE AN ESCAPE THE ROOM CHALLENGE"

Everyone stays silent to listen in.

"EACH TEAM WILL BE GIVEN FIVE
HOURS TO ESCAPE A ROOM FULL OF PUZZLES AND CLUES, FIRST 10 TO FINISH THE CHALLENGE WILL MAKE IT TO THE ARENA!" The host resigns and people are heard cheering once again.

After the whole ordeal me Erza, Gray, Wendy, Elfman, Cana and Lisanna are teleported to the said locked room.

And above the locked door; 4:59:59, 4:59:58.

4:59:57

4:59:56

4:59:55

4:59:54

4:59:53