Chapter 18: The sacrifice.

I'm publishing this chapter earlier then planned as a thanks for 1k reads you're all amazing 😊😊😊 Arigato

🔱Lucy's P.O.V🔱

All I see is black, I can't feel a thing, yet I maintained my ability to hear clearly--knowing I was being held captive and in a life death situation.

I can sense Zeref using his magic to carry us all to the huge clock tower right on the top which stands where I first met Stella. Funny how this monument alone helped me create the most unforgettable memories.

I can hear the panic and confusing from the townsfolk who hasn't caught up on their tv lacrimas or hasn't been at the arena to automatically know why a group of blondes were being held hostage in public.

"LET MY LUCE GO!" I hear a husky Natsu voice yell at probably Zeref.

Natsu...he actually cares...

"AND MY STINGY-BEE!" A voice yells right after, is that Rogues..?

"There's only one person who can defeat me." Zeref's voice booms scaring me a little.

"AND WHO'S THAT?" Grays voice questions probably getting in battle stance.

"My brother, Natsu your so dense to forget we have the same parents...?"

Impossible...it can't be.

"BULLSHIT!" Natsu rages unable to process anymore information.

"Hit me one blow with any move I'm dead, you get your Luce."

I feel so weird being hostage ;-;

I can bet my life Natsu's and inch away from doing the task of killing him--no hesitation.

"..buuuuut you'd die along side me." He finishes Natsu I'm guessing stops."

"WHO CARES I'LL DIE FOR MY LUCE!"

I can for once feel the flames heat  up near me meaning Natsu was already charging, it was too late.

I break through whatever spell Zeref put me through and scream at the top of my lungs;

"NATSU, NOOOO!"

But I was too late. I regain vision and everything else.

What I can see breaks my heart I can't help the tears from falling! Even if I'm supposed to be mad at him!

How would you feel if you saw your first crush kill himself for you?! After all you've done!!!!!

"BAKA!" I yell at a motionless body.

Natsu's body, lifeless.

Hope you enjoyed...I cried reading this. Gawd I can't wait to update to see what happens!!!