Chapter 10: The room.

🔱Lucy's P.O.V🔱

4:59:53

4:59:52

The room was enough to fit just our team--two doors one locked and another locked with a different type of keyhole.

A dresser was placed at the right, an end table at the far north and other objects holding clues.

Stella opens one drawer from the dresser and is found with a clue.

^ ^ ^o^ (^。^) ^ - ^ (^^) ^ ^ o(^_^)o ^ - ^ ^ ^ (^^) (^O^) (^^) ( ^ω^ ) ^ ^

Yukino points out that there was a chart on the first unlocked door.

^ ^ = T   ^o^ = W   (^。^) = O   ^ - ^ = S   (^^) = E  o(^_^)o = P   (^.^) = H   (^O^) = L ( ^ω^ ) = F

Yukino takes a closer look and calculates to discover what the clue is trying to say.

"Two steps to the left!" Grandine blurts out as she does so.

Just then a piece of paper falls from one of the cracks in the ceiling dropping at Igneel's feet.

🔆👭👫👬👭🔆

"What a weird image." Igneel comments.

We all spot a sun symbol on the right of the right wall.

I guess it links up.

3:42:08

"Ugh finally found the final clue for this room!" I exclaim picking up the card. But to my surprise one of the doors unlocks.

"It's another room!" Hisui states looking in.

"There's another sun in here too!" Jamie adds.

"But it's blocked by something.." Luna says with disappointment.

Jamie then comes to the first room and spots a button in a tiny compartment we opened up a while ago.

"Igneel come and here and press the button!" She hollers as he walks in.

When he presses the button the blockage blocking the second sun symbol disappears but Igneel has to keep pressing it.

"We have to follow the picture!" I remind them while pressing my hand against the first sun while linking arms with Yukino. She links arms with Hisui who links up with Jamie who links with Stella who links up with Luna who links up with Grandine who pressed her hand against the second sun.

Just then the final door opens.

59:56:33

We all rush out the door entering us into the GMG arena.

"And team A from Celestial Claw comes first with an hour to spare!" The host announces--people cheering.

After that our Guilds team B comes second then Sabertooth then Lamia scale then Blue Pegasus then Fairy Tail team B, Mermaid Heel, Raven Tail, Blue Pegasus team B and finally Fairy Tail team A.

So those are the nine teams we'll be facing.