Feathers and shells (tmnt fan fiction)

*lily pov*

I was walking home from my best friends house one night. It was starting to get dark so I walked faster. 'Why did I have to stay so late?' I asked myself as I turned a corner. I glanced about there were still a few blocks to go before I reached my house. As I walked along the sidewalk two big guys that looked the same stopped in front of me. "This is the human that kraang has been searching for. Kraang now claims this human under the orders of kraang!" One said. "What are you talking about?" I asked softly becoming scared. The next thing I know the other hits me upside the head and I black out.

I wake up and I'm locked in a cage. I slowly sit up. 'What happened?' I asked myself as I stretch. I stop and look behind me. "Ahh!" I scream loudly. From my back there were now two pure white wings with grey swirls. I touch them lightly noting the soft feel of the feathers. "What happened?" I said softly. I stood and tried a few flaps of my new wings. Soon I was fluttering above the ground. I landed and sat down still not believing that I now had wings. I looked at my outfit which was the same as what I wore to my friends house. I touched my turtle necklace and a tingling feeling went through my body. I looked and my wings were gone. I touched it again and my wings were back. "Cool! But I'm still in a cage. " I said to myself. Then I heard fighting. I stood and then I heard a door open. As I turned something or someone hit me and I blacked out.