Welcome to our world

"We are glad to inform you that you have been accepted in The Hogwarts University, this means that you might be a pureblood, an angel, a vampire, a werewolf, or an angel of Darkness. We wait for you on the first September, take your wand with you, you don't need to buy books, we already have them. We will give you all the stuff you need.Congratulations and see you on September first at the train station rile 9 3/4.
-The Principal
Draco Malfoy "

Some of the most powerful creatures in the all world received this letter. Are you ready to meet them?

Well, nobody would be. Anyway, it was September first when the esmerald green train was going to Hogwarts, nobody knew each others or at least they thought so. Anna was watching the landscape from the window, she was so excited, she has always been a pureblood and she was proud of it, been accepted at The Hogwarts University was one of the most beautiful things that could happen to her, she was thinking about all the friendship she would made, she was almost nineteen years old. She had sparkly green eyes and straight long brown hair, she was tall enough,and skinny in the right way, and to not forget, really pretty, her skin was white and her lips were pink. She was on her own world when a young girl, she could be sixteen or something like that, with blue eyes and short straight brown hair, not very tall but cute, asked her:
Is this spot free?
《 Yes 》 the girl kindly replied.
Nice to meet you, i'm Deidra
Nice to meet you too Deidra, i'm Anna, so what are you? 》
I'm a vampire actually, what about you?
Pureblood. I thought vampires were evil
Oh they are but not everyone is, you see the ones you should be scared of are the angel of darkness and werewolves,and vampires too but just some of us, we turn into monsters when we are hungry but don't worry, i won't do anything to you. Deidra said like it was the most natural thing in the world,well,for her, it was. She was used to it.
What do they do? Anna asked curious.
You have no idea

In that moment, someone knocked at the door. They opened it and stayed mouth opened, the most beautiful man the had ever seen was in front of them. He was tall, muscolar, brown haired and with green/blue eyes, his smile was angelic.
Can i sit here? He asked to the two girls that were too busy staring at him but his voice brought them back to reality.
S-s-sure Anna said shaking a bit, she didn't know what wad going on with her. Deidra smiled and said:
Yes, it is
Woah, now this is luck the boy commented.
What do you mean? Deidra asked.
I'm here with two beautiful girls, isn't this luck? the boy asked to Deidra. Both of the girls blushed.
I guess so Deidra said looking down.
So what are you? Anyway i'm Anna and she's Deidra, i am a pureblood while she's a vampire
Beautiful names for beautiful girls, i'm Josh and i'm an angel
I knew it! Anna yelled and Josh looked at her in a strange way then he churckled.
Are you guys excited for going to the Hogwarts University?
Of course we are! What abo... Anna didn't finish the sentence because a female voice interrupted her.
So you are the losers

They looked at the door and saw two girls, not very tall but pretty enough. They both had long straight hair, Madison blonde and Simone brown,the eyes color was different, Simone had hazel eyes and the Madison green eyes,they had really really long and  black eyelashes.Their skins were both pale but not the bad kind, the cute one, their lips were red and full, their teeth were perfect align, bright and  white, their bodies were just perfect, they were sexy without even trying, that was a positive things about being an angel of darkness, like the beauty of vampires. And their hearts were made of stone, because once cared too much.
Oh nobody calls me or my friends losers Anna yelled taking her wand and shooting a spell againist the two girls but they skipped it and Madison frozed her wand.
So you're Simone and Madison. Why you called us loser? Deidra asked.
It's simple, you're with him Madison explained pointing to Josh.
You girls are not normal Josh said and in that moment Simone eyes from hazel turned blue, and when an angel of darkness has blue eyes, it means it's ready to attack.
I could end you,Golden she said before disappearing with Madison.
Why are they so mad at you? And how they know who you are? Anna asked confused.
It's a long story
And how did you know who they were? Anna then asked to Deidra.
They are really famous for being powerful between the angels of darkness Deidra explained. They saw where Simone and Madison were, next to some boys and other girls. They tried to relax all the journey but all this was just the beggining. Meanwhile in another part of the train, Alessia and her sister Giorgia, were chatting quietly. Alessia had long curly, more kinda waved brown hair, dark brown on the top of her head and light brown for the rest, and her eyes, oh her eyes were something gorgeous, they were light blue with some green and brown spots, and she had really long and black eyelashes too, while her eyebrowns were perfectly on fleek. She wasn't really tall but tall enough for her age, skinny in the right way, her skin was white and fair, her lips were pink and soft, not full but not invisible neither, the right way. While Giorgia had long black and really curlied hair,that she loved so much, they were naturally lighter at the end, her eyes were brown and black at the contour, her skin was tanned,she a bit taller than her sister, skinny in the right way, her lips were pink and soft too, their faces were just the cuteness. One of they most attractive things about them were their smiles, so perfect and white. They were both vampires even if they looked like angels.
So, are you nervous? Alessia asked to her sister.
Hell yeah, how about you?
Sure i am. Do you think we will make new friends?
Very possible but i hope for a little romance this year, i think i'm finally ready for love
Yeah, me too

In that moment two beautiful girls walked to them asking if the places next to them were free,the two girls both nodded without saying a word.
Nice to meet you, i'm Kirsten and she's Karisma the older girl said smiling to the two. Kirsten had long straight and colored hair, sometimes they looked blonde, sometimes brown, sometimes pink and sometimes purple or red, it depended the current mood she had,but she slayed with every color. She was tall and skinny, she actually had a really beautiful body, her skin was white and fair, her teeth were bright and white, she really had a perfect smile, her eyes had a fantastic color, a mix between blue and grey.

While Karisma, had long dark wavy brown hair, fair white skin with pink cheeks, she was really tall for her age and like her sister had a beautiful body, she had full pink lips, a perfect smile, and magnificent eyes. A mix between blue and green. Her eyebrows were on fleek, just like her sister's.
Nice to meet you, we are Alessia and Giorgia but you can call me Alexia Alessia said.
I think i will go with it Karisma said smiling.
So what are you girls? Giorgia asked curious.
Oh yes, we are angels, what about you? Karisma and Kirsten said in sycn.
Wow,that's strange, anyway we are vampires Alexia said.
Really? You look a lot like angels Kirsten noticed.
Yeah, a lot of people tell us Giorgia admited. Suddlendy two gorgeous boys, passed. They were both tall and skinny, they both had perfect and beautiful smiles, their skins were both white and fair. They were talking and laughing together. One had messy brown hair with highlights, gorgeous acquamarine green eyes, red soft lips, and a lip ring, he was really handsome and the lip ring made him look even sexier. You could falling in love with him just looking into his eyes, while the other had straight light brown hair, brown eyes, pink soft lips, and he was really handsome too, their jawlines were perfect.

Giorgia shaked Alessia a bit and looked in the boys's direction, the two girl gave each other the look of when girls see a hot guy. But the surprise was when Kristen yelled a bit for the to boys to listen:
Chris, Crawf, we are here

The two boys turned and smiled, going where the four girls were.
Great! You find a spot! And next two beautiful girls Crawford said winking to Alexia, who blushed and Giorgia smirked.
Yeah they are Christian stated as he winked to Giorgia, and she blushed too.
Can you try to flirt later playboys? Karisma asked churkling.
Are you guys friends? Giorgia dared to ask.
Actually we are all siblings Kirsten said.
Ohh
Yes, nice to meet you, i'm Christian and he's Crawford
Hey Crawford said waving.
Our pleasure, i'm Alessia and she's Giorgia but you can call me Alexia
Beautiful names for beautiful girls, so are you angels? Christian asked.
Actually we are vampires and thanks for the compliment Giorgia said smiling.
You're welcome

For all the rest of the time the six of them talked about get sorted, and how the life at the Hogwarts University was going to be.