Battle with Demons

《 You love me, don't you? 》
《 Yes, do you? 》
《 I do 》

It felt like a memory. Voices of people reaveling each others their love, someone laughing. There wasn't worse torture for Simone, having something she didn't. Maybe there was something worse, that darkness could completely take her, come into her heart and soul until she couldn't decide anything anymore. The girl eyes were closed but she could feel that she had chains on her and around her wrists.
《 I love you 》

Simone shaked her head as she was trying to open her eyes.
《 I don't like you, how can i? Did you look at yourself? You're ugly 》

Those words weren't for her, then why she felt hurt?

The sound of a kiss, two, three...
《 Fuck you, i will never be with you, you suck! 》

Another scar, and it wasn't for her, then why it hurted like hell?
《 YOU LOST YOUR LOVE, EVERYTHING, NOBODY LOVES YOU, NOBODY WILL EVER LOVE YOU, YOU SILLY GIRL, HOW COULD YLU BELIEVE SOMEONE COULD??? YOU'RE NOTHING 》

To these shouting, Simone woke up opening her eyes for find herself in front of Love, or shall we call him Matt?

He was laughing.
Wow, i leave you alone with the most secret part of you and that's how much you resist? Not so much for me
Why are you torturing me? What do you want from me?
I think you know
I don't
I want you to be mine
Why?
Because i like you, you're everything i've always wanted, from the moment i saw you

For a moment she tought those words were sweet, but then she remembered that he killed a girl's parents for having the permission to date that girl. The girl was happy with him, at least looked happy until he broke up with her and she died. Love took everything from her. Simone remembered the first time they met.
Flashback

Simone was in love with Josh. She still loved him even if he rejected her and she was now heartbroken. That day was raining and she was walking in the woods, and then she saw a pair of green esmerald eyes that glared at her, she felt like burning from the inside, those eyes were so beautiful and cold at the same time, a bit like hers. She ran to her house and Madison opened the door.
《 Are you okay Simo? 》 Madison asked but the girl was still thinking about that gaze, nothing ever hurted her that much. Someone knocked at the door, Madison opened again and Simone saw the same look she saw before but this time, he had a face and a body, the boy was really handsome.
《 Hello, i was looking for Cupid, i am Love, but you can call me Matt 》

Katana told Simone the Love in person was coming for her so she got up and went where the boy was.
《 It's me, i know you would have come 》

He smirked and grabbed her hand. Madison knew what was going on but she was thinking that maybe this time Simone could be happy with someone but that boy was going to be Simone's destruction.
End of the flashback

He glared at her, she remembered how hard it was to resist those gorgeous green eyes. She was trying to break the chains but it wasn't working. Matt closed the door laughing as he went out. She started to shake a bit, she didn't want to fall hard, she didn't understand why she liked this guy once.
Flashback

Simone and Matt were walking, he came closer to her, and pressed his lips on hers, it was a passionate kiss, suddenly it started to snow and a slow music started to play.

《 Dance with me 》

She nodded and they started to dance, a slow dance, never leaving each other's eyes.
End of the flashback