The Creatures' turnment

They all woke up remembering their past life, but the last thing they remembered of their actual life, was that they blacked out falling on the floor. And now they were there. Most of them were just watching but Simone, Anna, Madison, Brent, Josh, Benji, Fede, Deidra, Matt, Giorgia, Christian, Crawford and Alessia woke up with around them walls of grass, it didn't took long for realizing they were in a maze. They point was that they were in different parts of the maze and they had to find each others for find a way out, of course they had to use their magic and powers but this time through a wand. Madison had a crystal's one, Deidra a blue one with sparkles in it, Simone a crystal red and black one, Anna her wand she used every day, Alessia had a pink one, Brent a grey and blue one, Crawford an orange one, Chris a yellow one and Giorgia a purple one, Matt a black and silver one and josh a gold one, Benji a crystal black one and Fede a mix between black and light blue. The risks were that everything could happen in the maze. Giorgia started her way for find Christian or her sister, she pointed her wand to the wall in front of her, she concentrated and a grey smoke came out of her wand making the grass turn of the same color and falling down, she passed smiling, but she still didn't find anyone, she turned to the left and saw Anna that was able, thanks to her magic, to create a door in the grass.
Anna!! the girl shouted. The brown haired girl turned around and ran to hug her friend.
Giorgia, we have to find the others even if i have no idea where they could be
Me neither

Another noise, this time it was Crawford.
Hey girls, i think i know where Alessia and Christian are
That's great, let's go Anna said.

In that moment there was another noise but this time it was from the center of the maze.
What was that?
Alessia!!! someone shouted. It was Christian's voice, Crawford and Giorgia didn't wait another moment and pointing their wands to one of the wall and destroyed it. The scene they saw wasn't what they expected. Anna was shocked at seeing Alessia in that state. She was shaking on the ground and bleeding.
Ale!! My love!! What happened? Crawford asked glaring at his girlfriend and then turned to Chris.
I don't know, something hit her and she started to shake and now she's in this state Christian replied as Giorgia went to him and he hold her in his arms.
Wait, maybe i could stop it Anna said.
Really?? Giorgia asked with hope in her eyes.
Yes but i need some help

In that moment another wall turned into ashes.
Deidra, Josh Anna whispered smiling.
How can we help you?? Deidra asked. Josh went next to Anna placing his hand on Alessia's stomach, Deidra did the same but on her heart and Anna on her neck. An energy irradiate from her stomach, to her heart for arrive to her brain. The bleeding stopped, and the girl stopped to shake. She suddenly closed her eyes for open them really soon.
What happened? Alessia asked as Crawford hugged her like there was no tomorrow.
You were dying Christian replied.
We saved you Deidra said.

A black smoke appeared Matt came out from it.
Oh you're alive Josh spat.
And so are you Matt replied with a fake smile.

A wall turned into ice for then breaking. Madison was standing there but there was something in her eyes, behind her there was Brent, breathing heavily. Madison eyes were pure ice.
Guys please, help, something hit me, i blanked out and when i woke up she was like this

Fede came out behind him and tried to shot something at her but it was useless, it made her even more angrier. She started to throw pieces of ice at him that he was able to skip. A loud noise was heard and it was really close to them. They saw Simone and Benji. Madison started to focus her attention on them.
Turning againist your own sister? Bad move Simone said throwing some balls of fire from her wand that made her fly from the other side of the maze.
What did you do?! Brent asked worry.
Oh, she'll be fine, this is not the first time

They went out to the maze thanks to a door but now they were in one of the worst places ever, an arena.
Oh no Simone stated.

A light rain started to fell from what looked like a sky.
This is not normal rain Josh noticed. They all glared up, and Deidra touched it, but she got burn.
What the heck? This is blood, hot blood she stated as her skin healed really soon.
What? How is that even possible? Giorgia said but she suddenly felt it on her skin and started to scream.

Everyone glared at each others but suddenly the rain stopped for being replaced by a toxic smoke,they tried to run fast from it, thanks to the fact that they could fly or jump very high. The smoke stopped and everything seemed to be normal until Madison came into the arena too starting to throw pieces of ice at everything. Simone came close to her, always closer, while the others were trying to understand what was happening, they saw Simone throwing on the piece of ice, Madison was about to throw. She was about to turn everything into ice, but Simone put her hand on her sister's shoulder and said:
If we have to sink, let's do that together, remember, it's you and me, forever

Madison glared at her sister and realized she was warming her from the inside.
Always and Forever Madison whispered as her eyes slowly turned green again.
Maddie
Simo

Simone smiled but suddenly she fell on the ground, followed by her sister, the others glared at the scene and everything around them turned black, like a blackout. They waited for something to happen but when they saw something again, they were in a grey place, full of trees without falls.
Where the hell are we? Deidra dared to ask.
In Simone and Madison's minds Love answered. They all glared at him with a confused look on their faces.
And it can be a really dark place he added as a scene started to appear in front of them.