Angels tears

An: This chapter might contains strong words, abuse and violence, read at your own risk.

It was Saturday at the Hogwarts University, and everyone almost slept until two pm. Since the principal knew it, the memory day started at half past four in the afternoon and everyone had to partecipate. The memory day was a day where everyone had to remember a sad or horrible moment they passed in their lives and how the survived it, for living again that moment or seeing it again, they just had to put their hand on a Crystal blue ball called Angels tears because some Angels cried a lot seeing those things. Why? Because after their memory, they were watching another's person memory and you can't know what people did.
Okay, the first one that will do it is Simone the principal said as the girl put her hand on the Crystal blue ball and a memory came back into their head. Suddenly she remember how that day went, Josh rejected her, and broke the friendship with her sister, she was hit a tree and then was about walking home but she heard screaming. She couldn't take it anymore, tears were streaming down her face. And it felt like a drunk person was walking, she was walking, closer and closer and she slammed the door that her father jumped. Some blood was on the floor and she glared at her mother that was in tears covered of bruises and bleeding. Simone's eyes turned to be blue.
You did this! You're a piece of shit! Simone yelled
What do you want bitch? Go away from here, this is not your place, until you respect me the man said with an evil laugh. More tears streamed down Simone's face and she didn't thing it twice, she took him by the neck and put him outside. She got to yell her sister's name loud enough before he took her by the neck too. He was strong, he had always been an angel of darkness.

Madison kicked his back so he let Simone's neck. Simone shot some fire to him that almost burned his skin while Madison trapped him in a cage made of plants, he couldn't move, his arms, wings and legs were stucked betweeen the plants.
I can finally get my revenge on you Bastard!Simone yelled as she shot some lightnings at his chest making him scream, she stared into his eyes and he felt like burning inside, he was in pain, all his body was aching, burning from the inside, while Madison frozed his arms and legs. Simone took Madison's hand and hurricanes of ice and fire where all around him. His skin was half burned, his wings were bleeding and so was his nose. He tried to fight back but they were too strong. A rain of fire started to fell from the sky, followed by pieces of ice, suddenly he felt ice down his throath, and water in his lungs, and he started to throw up blood. Simone's wings turned on fire while Madison's wings turned on ice. Ice wings and fire wings.
You stupid sluts, you did this! their father shouted. But they were tired of him calling them by names when they did nothing, phisically and mentally hurting them, luckely he didn't try any sexual abuse on them, but was still a monster, he tried to kill their mother many times.
Let make him stop talking, but this time forever Simone said to her sister that nodded. Surely his was one of the most terrible deaths ever, drowning and burning at the same time, a long death and tortured, he started to cry blood and then a pain in the stomach, the hurricanes hold him in a distructive hug. And a black light finished the job surronding him and making him feel like someone stabbed him in the heart many times, he screamt at the top of his lungs but nobody was there to save him. A hour later the body was turned into ashes and the only thing left were the blood on the ground, but Simone, since she controlled the weather, she made rain fell from the sky and the blood wasn't there anymore. After that, they just sighed and said:
Let's go home

Simone put the hand off the Crystal blue ball and she slowly took some steps back. Before running away, Fede that saw all the scene, even Simone's memory ran to her, he was chosen to put his hand on the Blue Crystal ball too while she was having the memory and while he was having his and he saw hers.
Simo wait! He yelled running after her, everyone were looking at them.
What do you want people? Get your own business! Fede shouted.
Thanks Simo said.
You're welcome
How do you feel after you saw everything?
I think you did the right thing, that man hurted you and your sister and your mother, i would have done the same thing
Really?
Yeah, wanna go to take some butterbeer?
Sure, why not