Romantic nights and conversations

Everyone was ready for hanging out with their friends, Anna amd Deidra were wearing two dresses, Anna was wearing a short esmerald green dress with black heels, while Deidra was wearing an ocean blue one with white heels.
I'm happy it's just the first days and we already have friends Anna exclamed happy. You can't call them friends yet Deidra said putting her mascara on while she was looking in the mirror.
Yeah, you're right, so you're ready?
Yes, let's go

They out of their room and went to the big esmerald green common room waiting for the others to come. After two minutes Alessia arrived with Crawford, they looked like a couple. He was wearing a simple black skinny jeans, with a white shirt on, and a blue jeans jacket and white sneakers. While Alessia was wearing a short light blue dress and silver high heels.
Where are the others? Crawford asked.
Don't know, we are still waiting for them Deidra replied.
Hello guys! Josh said arriving. He was wearing black sneakers, blue ripped jeans, and a red t-shirt. Then Giorgia and Christian arrived too. She was wearing a jeans skirt and a black t-shirt with hot pink high heels, while Christian was wearing a light blue shirt, and white thousers, with black and blue shoes.
Hey guys!! Are we waiting someone else? Giorgia asked. Kirsten, Karisma, does this names remember something to you? Alessia asked to her sister with a little bit of sarcasm.
Yes, i didn't forget about them
Sorry our sisters take forever to get ready Christian said looking at Crawford who nodded.
Ah don't worry we can understand Anna said. In that moment Kirsten and Karisma arrived. Kirsten was wearing a pink dress with light blue heels while Karisma was wearing a pair of black decorated leggings, short white boots, and a blue shirt with a sparkly red heart in the middle.
We are all here? Crawford asked.
Brent and Jon aren't here yet Josh replied.
Wait, i can see them! Christian said looking in front if him.

Brent was wearing a grey shirt with a jacket half jeans half leather, and jeans, and black and white sneakers. While Jon was wearing a green hoodie, and black thousers, with white sneakers.
We are all here now, we can go right?
Yes, where are we going?
Hogsmeade
Why don't we wait just a minute and drink some butter beer? Brent proposed.
Yes, why not? Kirsten said as everyone agreed.
Guys, i forgot one thing, if you excuse me Anna said.
Sure, go don't worry Giorgia said smiling as Anna got up for going into her room to take her luck bracelet.

Meanwhile, Maddie, Simo, Lexi, Scorpius, Fede, Benji were ready to go too.

Maddie was wearing a pink crop top, with black leggins and black shoes. Simone was wearing a blue crop top with a jeans jacket on and black leather leggins with white and red sneakers. Lexi was wearing a short black t-shirt and blue shorts and white shoes. While Benji and Fede were both wearing skinny jeans, Fede was wearing blue jeans while Benji black, they were both wearing white shoes, Fede was wearing a red t-shirt while Benji a grey one. They were both wearing a leather jacket. While Scorpius was wearing grey jeans, black shoes, and a white shirt.
Looking good girls Scorpius said winking.
Thanks the three said in sync.
Anyway i'm Scorpius, son of the principal
We know who you are Lexi said.
Really?
Yeah, we watched and listened to the speech Maddie said.
Great speech by the way Simo said sarcastic as she glared at her nails pained of black. Benji and Fede churckled a bit.
Can we just go? Scorpius asked pissed.
What? Can't you wait a bit? Let just drink some butterbeer and relax, should we? Benji asked as Fede couldn't stop laughing.
Excuse me a moment, i have to go to the bathroom Simone said as she was slowly walking where the girls bathroom was.