A window to the past

The king was in his castle glaring from the tower, for his usual lover to come. His wife was from his family for talking about how she was going to call her kid one day and how she was going to dress for the party that was coming but honestly, he didn't care. He loved his wife, but women had always been the king's first passion. Second was music. He was really good to play and sing, that was why he always sang every night to his lovely wife before going to sleep. He was waiting until he saw a small brunette figure coming into the castle. He smirked and went down the stairs.
You are late he stated as the blue eyed girl nodded.
I am sorry
I believe, but now come with me he said touching Deidra's hair. She smiled, she had such a wonderful smile. That was one of the thing Josh most loved about her. She was completely in love with him while he liked her but mostly used her for his sexual life. After they finished their session, Josh kissed her while they were under the sheets, she giggled and started to put her clothes back on.
When will you leave your wife and escape with me? Deidra asked to her loved man as joke but she really wanted it to happen. He laughed a little and answer with his usual answer:
I can't leave the queen, think what people will say
Yeah, leaving the queen for one of your warriors, it's stupid, how could i even  think that? Deidra said as her eyes filled with tears.
Deidra, please don't cry, i care about you Josh said touching her shoulder. She was now fully dressed.
I have just one question
Shoot
D-do y-you love her?
Who?
Simone, your wife.

He got dressed and answer with a yes.
Then why are you cheating on her? W-with me? she asked starting to shake.
Because i can't resist, is stronger than me
So this is what i am to you? A toy?
I never said that
You don't need to. I can read it in your eyes she said while she started to run away crying.
Deidra wait!
Stay away from me!!!

He stopped and glared as she started to walk away wishing that in another life she wanted to meet a good guy who didn't treat her like a toy or a cigarette. That was the moment, Madison walked in.
What are you glaring at Joshy?
I was thinking, and don't call me Joshy again, i'm the King.
Listen i call you whatever i want, not just because you're my sister's husband then i have to treat you a different way. Anyway i am here to tell you something.
Tell me then
The chef just had a heart attack, and since no man cooks, i had to find a girl
And where is she?
Right here, Anna come in 》.

The girl came in and he did his famous smirk. Her green eyes were sparkling of a beautiful light, her red cheeks made him think she was innocent, maybe she was or maybe she wasn't but surely she was going to be one of his preys. Days passed, and she became his new lover, she fell in love with him like Deidra and every girl who ever the sound of his voice. He wasn't stupid but he wasn't the smartest man in the world neither.
You are so beautiful he whispered giving her a beautiful pink rose to put in her long brown hair. She blushed and whispered a :
You too

He smirked as she got dressed. He kinda had a crush on Anna but not enough to leave his wife. His wife was a beautiful woman, wanted from every man that had eyes and he had her but he never truly appreciated the fact that she choose him over everyone.
So, what's the answer? the girl asked.
Forgive me, i wasn't listening
When are you going to tell your wife you want her out of here so we can start our life together? she asked smiling.
Well, one day
I hope that day comes fast, you know, i cheat on my boyfriend Benjamin for you
You have a boyfriend?
Well, yes
Oh
But i would break up with him for you in the blink of an eye