Best friends & dancing competition

Sunday, the day almost everyone can't stand because after that there is Monday, but it's different if you're at Hogwarts University. That day Simone was sleeping when she felt someone shaking her.
Ummm mum, let me sleep
I'm not your mom the person replied.
Madison? Simone tried half asleep.
Since when i am a girl?

Simone turned around and opened her eyes, her vision was a bit blurry but when it became clear, she realized who was in front of her.
What the heck are you doing here? And how did you get in there? Simone asked to the boy.
I just wanted to spend sone time together Benji replied.
Waking me up?
You and Fede are just perfect for each others, he loves sleeping too. Benji stated shaking his head.
Aww, i bet he's cute when he sleeps
Yeah, yeah, he is, now, get ready, we don't have much time
At least can you tell me where are we going?
No
Sassy
Come on, i'll wait you here Benji said sitting on Simone's bed.
Okay Simone replied closing the bathroom's door.
Goodmorning Simone Madison said yawing with her eyes closed.
I didn't change sex
Oh hey Benji, how did you get in here? Madison said getting up.
Is not so difficult actually Benji said like it was the most natural thing in the world. In that moment Simone got out of the bathroom wearing a pair of black ripped jeans, blue shoes and a red t-shirt.
Perfect, are we ready? Benji asked getting up. He was wearing a blue t-shirt, white ripped jeans, a jeans jacked and a pair of black sneakers.
Yes, Maddie, which are your plans for today? Simone asked to her sister.
I'm going to spend the day with Lexi and then i will go dinner with Jon.
Okay, have fun
You too

Once they closed the door and went down the stairs, Simone tried to ask him once again where they were going but he didn't tell her, he kept walking until they out if school for going to a place all made of trees and music. Everything she touched made a sound and a color out of everything.
Wow, how is it possible?
Bitch please, i control sounds

Simone laughed and watched the clouds made from coloured smoke.
Does Fede knows about this place?
We created it together
Wow
Now let's dance
Okay

They started dancing like crazy,having fun like it was the first time they were alive, like living for real, then he took her in bridal style and throw her in the water, all the colors on the clothes faided in the water, she came out of it while the colors finished on her big black wings making them  turning in a rainbow color. She smiled and flipped back in the air as the colours disappeared from her wings for make rainbow stripes in the sky. A real show for who was seeing it. Then she came down and pushed Benji in the colored water, he came out and did the same thing. Then they played hide and seek for all the school and Simone bumped into Josh.
Sorry she said and he was shocked because she never said sorry for bumping into someone.
Oh it's you She said when she noticed him.
What are you doing? he asked noticing she had wet clothes and a bit colored.
None of your business, where is your little girfriend by the way? Simone asked looking around.
Anna is not my girlfriend, how many times should i tell you?
Yet. I've seen the way you look at her
What do you mean?
Don't lie to yourself Josh, if you do, you'll finish for having the heart broken, just like me...wait, why do i care? It's your life, do what the fuck you want, you deserve a broken heart. Oh and your vampire friend, Deidra, right? She has a crush on you.
Deidra? No
She looks at you the same way you look at Anna, the same way i looked at you