Chapter 1

Dahyun's P.O.V:

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you."

"It's okay mum I can manage, plus I have the removal men with my stuff I just have to get in the van with them."

"Okay Dahyun please be careful and make sure to text me when you arrive."

"Will do, I'm off now." I give my mum a final hug before hopping into the vehicle that will take me to my new apartment.

.....................................................................................................

After a 30 minute drive we finally arrive I text my mum before getting out of the van, the men get my stuff from the back and made their way to my new home.

They finally finished getting all my stuff into the house, I give them a bow to say goodbye and close the door. I turn around and look at the inside, a smile appeared on my lips, all the furniture was already in its place, which is less work for me, but then again I have to unpack everything in the boxes, which is just fantastic (note the sarcasm).

 I turn around and look at the inside, a smile appeared on my lips, all the furniture was already in its place, which is less work for me, but then again I have to unpack everything in the boxes, which is just fantastic (note the sarcasm)

One thing I liked about the apartment was the balcony, I walked towards the small balcony and inhaled the fresh air, the view was nice, and it was quiet just what I wanted.

~Ding ~ Dong~

'My groceries arrived' I happily thought.

I ran to the front door to reveal a man holding a box full of fresh groceries, I smiled at the man and bowed to say thank you.

I carefully placed the food inside the fridge, after I finished I looked at the fridge making sure that I didn't forget anything.

'Shit! I forgot the milk'

That's just great, how can I be so stupid?! I can't order again because it will just be weird to buy one item when I can go to the shop, but I can't, I'm afraid of stepping outside. I am just going to unpack my other stuff I'm sure I will figure out a way to get milk.

........................................................................................................................................................

"FINALLY ITS OVER!!!" I shout with relief but quickly cover my mouth as I realised that its night time and my next door neighbour might be sleeping.

I flop on the couch, I am tired, but my milk...... what do I do? Maybe I should ask my neighbour, no that will be too weird and I am not great at talking to new people, but then again I need calcium to keep this body moving.

UUGGHH, this is so frustrating.

'Kim Dahyun you can do this, all you have to do is knock on the door and ask politely'

I walk out of my house and start walking to my next door neighbour's door.

'Nope I can't do this after all' I turn on my heels and head back to my house but stop in my tracks.