Chapter 7

Dahyun's P.O.V:

Why does my head feel so heavy? The pain is pounding through my skull it hurts so much. I open my eyes slowly but then quickly cover my eyes with the back of my hand because the sunlight was just too strong to handle, as soon as I adjusted my eyesight I slowly turned my head to the left and then to the right only to realise that I was not in my bedroom, I got up from the unknown bed only to be pushed back down, I was starting to panic I didn't understand what was going on, I tried to get up again but something just felt too heavy on my stomach, I looked around my surroundings again only to find something beside the bed, I looked more closely and soon realised that Jungkook had his big muscular arm across my stomach and he was laying on the edge of the bed with his head beside me, I covered my mouth from the shock.

'What is he doing here? No what am I doing here?' This all makes me so confused. I gently tapped him on his shoulders but only to receive no response or even the slightest movement, I gave up as this was probably my 100th time trying to wake him up, I just continued staring at his peaceful face and his raven- like hair hoping that his eyes will open, his hair was so eye catching that I couldn't help but to softly move some strands of his hair to the side of his head, seeing him like this makes me feel bad that I got angry at him, it wasn't his fault I shouldn't have put the box there.

I could hear him groaning a bit so I moved back quickly making it look like as if nothing happened, he opened his eyes slowly and got up from his position he looked at me who was sitting up on the bed looking around, a smile appeared on his face.

"You woke up, how do you feel?"

"I am okay just a little dizzy. By the way how did I end up here?"

"You don't remember?'

'Remember what? Kim Dahyun what did you do?!'

"No I don't really." I replied.

"You were drinking so much yesterday, so I had to help ahjussi by taking you home, you passed out and I didn't know your password to your house so I had to let you sleep here for the night." He explained.

'Shit! Why did I drink so much? I feel bad enough for him and now I made him take me home, he must have carried me all the way, I must have been heavy' I bit my bottom lip out of embarrassment.

"I am sorry for causing you trouble, I didn't mean to drink so much."

"It's fine at least you arrived safely last night, if I wasn't there I don't know what could have happened to you."

I laughed a little at that.

"You can go to the bathroom and wash up, I will go and prepare some hangover soup for you."

He slowly got up from the floor but before he could go I grabbed his wrist, he looked at me confused.

"Jungkook I am truly sorry for last night and the day I shouted at you, I didn't mean to get angry it was just all of a sudden, I hope you can understand."

"It's okay I shouldn't have snooped around it is your privacy after all." He smiled at me before heading to the kitchen.

...................................................................................................................

"The soup was delicious, thank you Jungkook."

"No problem although it wasn't as good as yours." I smiled at his comment.

"I think I should be heading back now, thank you for letting me stay here."

Jungkook guided me out of the house and waited for me to go inside, I stopped before stepping inside and looked at him.

"Ummm....... Jungkook?"

"Yeah?"

"If you have time I want to go to the shopping mall to buy some stuff for my house but I am not really that familiar with the area since I am new, would you like to come with me?"

I looked down waiting for an answer.

"Sure, I would love to I have been meaning to go shopping for some new clothes, how about tomorrow?"

"Great." We both smiled at each other and then headed back inside our apartments.

..............................................................................................................................................

A/N: Today is Jungkook's Birthday!!! I wish him the best day ever and I hope that he will always smile and be happy in the future <3

Don't forget to vote or comment :)