Final Chapter

A/N: Please read my note at the end :)

....................................................................

2 years later

Dahyun's P.O.V:

"Jungkook wake up." I shake his sleeping form lightly , he slightly moves in his sleep mumbling "5 minutes more." I roll my eyes at his childishness.

"Jungkook you have to wake up it's 8:15 and you are going to be late." He doesn't even budge, this left me no choice. I crawl up on the bed slowly and prepared myself to tickle his stomach. Jin taught me a secret method to wake up Jungkook and that is to touch his nipples, but I just felt awkward hearing about that technique so I thought of my own way, which is to tickle the side of his stomach another one of his weakness.

My hands hover above his stomach, my hands slowly went down but they were suddenly stopped. I look at Jungkook who was now wide awake and smirking at my embarrassed form. I quickly hung my head down avoiding his playful eyes.

"Dahyun what were you trying to do?" Why is he asking when he knows, he is trying to make me feel even more embarrassed. I wish I could shrink myself right now. Before I could even say  word I was suddenly pulled. Now I find myself lying on the bed.... with him on top of me.

"Jungkook w-what a-are y-you doing?"

"What you were about to do." He replied, I cocked an eyebrow.

"But my way." He finished, my eyes shot open even wider. He leaned in grinning, this reminds me of the moment I first met him except he is sober. I was trying to move my head back even more even though it was impossible. He was getting closer.

"Wait!" I blurt out. He stopped.

"You're late for work." I move my head towards the clock. He does the same and suddenly jumps off the bed.

"SHIT!" I laugh at him speeding off to the bathroom. I quickly go downstairs to make some breakfast.

After about 10 minutes I hear rushed footsteps going down the stairs. Jungkook quickly puts on his coat, I run over to him stuffing the toast in his mouth.

"Have a good day at work."

"Thank you, see you later." He says before rushing out of the door. Not even a second passes he comes back in and runs quickly towards me and places a quick peck on my lips.

"Bye baby." He winks. My fingertips trace over my lips and I start to blush.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

"Sorry I'm late everyone." I bow at my colleagues.

"It's okay sir, anyway there are some documents you have to go over for the release of the new cosmetics." I nodded at my secretary Min Seok. I am the managing director at J&J Cosmetics, if it wasn't for Dahyun's love and support I wouldn't even be in this position right now.

.................

I have just about 20 minutes left until work is finished.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." Min Seok comes in through the door holding a box.

"Yes?"

"Sorry sir but I forgot that you had to go over the products as well, they are all in this box."

"But Min Seok there is literally 10 minutes left. "

"I promise it won't even take you that long, in fact I can guarantee that you will finish this on time." I sigh.

"Fine... do you have anything else that you may have forgotten about?"

"No sir." With that he left the office. I grabbed the box and open it up.

"Why is there is so much fake snow here?" I say to myself. I didn't want to make any mess so I put my hands inside hoping to grab something. I pulled the object out, it was a message inside a frame that read:

Every superhero needs a sidekick coming soon: September 2017.

love Dubu xxx 

I smile as I recognised who had sent this. She sure is full of surprises. I read the message over again thinking about the words 'coming soon September 2017'. I furrow my eyebrows. What's happening in September? My birthday? Is she planning another surprise again. I laugh at her cuteness.

................

"I'm home!" I shout but no one replies. I rush over to the kitchen thinking that Dahyun would be there but I was wrong. Something caught my attention on the fridge. I walk closer and see a bright pink note taped on the fridge:

You might have not really understood the message so there is a clue in the oven.

love Dubu xxx

I walk over to the oven and open the door. Nothing was in there except a bun. A bun? What's a bun doing in the oven? A bun in the oven? My mouth hangs open, finally realising the message and the clue. This sudden happiness washes over my body.

"Did you figure out my message?" I jumped at the sudden voice and turn around to see Dahyun smiling. I stand up and hug her tightly.

"Are you really pregnant?" She nods in response. A tear escapes from my eye and so does Dahyun's eye. We both hugged each other in complete joy.

"I wanted to surprise you."

"This is the best surprise ever."

"The baby might be born on your birthday."

"Really?!"

1 year later

Author's P.O.V:

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Jungkook and Hyun Woo, happy birthday to you." Dahyun starts clapping whilst Jungkook and their 1 year old child blow out the candles. Dahyun sneakily dabs some cream onto Jungkook's nose making him laugh at her cheekiness. He was ready to get her back but before he could there was more cream on his cheek, he looked to his left and saw Hyun Woo laughing. Jungkook was shocked at his action but laughed along too.

"Let's take a family selca!" Dahyun says. Everyone gathers together smiling as soon as the picture was taken.

"Let's take another one!" Jungkook said this time. He took out his phone and extended his arm out ready to take the picture. While Dahyun was focusing, she was suddenly caught off guard when Jungkook and Hyun Woo kiss both her cheeks.

*CLICK* The picture was taken. Dahyun smiled at both of their sweetness. Right now, right here she had the perfect life.

...............................................................................................................

A/N: This book is finally finished! Thank you so much for everyone's support with the votes and comments, it really means a lot to me :) I am writing a new book called Dream featuring BTS Jimin. I have just written the prologue so I hope you guys check out the story and comment me your thoughts :)

Once again thank you so much for putting up with my late updates and reading this story until the end. I really do hope you like this story.

Don't forget to vote or comment :)