Chapter 11

Dahyun's P.O.V:

"Dahyun, don't forget to meet me at the restaurant at 5pm." My mum said through the phone.

"Okay." I hanged up the phone and headed to the kitchen. My mum called because she wants to have some bonding time with me, I love her so much.

.......................................................

Jungkook's P.O.V:

"Hyung get off the scooter!" I shouted.

"Just give me ten more minutes!" Jimin hyung shouted back.

"It's going to break."

"No it's not."

"Aggh hyung you're too fat!"

"Jungkook I am going to take away your scooter and beat your ass."

"I'm only joking."

"You better be."

After what seemed like for hours Jimin hyung finally gave the scooter back. We were both heading back home until we saw the other members running towards us.

"Yah Jungkook is it true you saw Jinyoung yesterday?"

"Aish, Jimin hyung!" 

Jimin hyung rubbed the back of his neck,

"My bad."

"Yes I did, but nothing happened." I replied.

"Are you sure?" V hyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"Yes." I sighed.

"Anyways how about we all go out later this evening and have a meal together, it's been a long time." Jin hyung suggested.

"Sorry hyung I can't I have to be somewhere." I said.

"Okay, we will just go out another time."

"You guys can head out without me." I said, I felt bad that they are not going because of me.

...........................................................................

Dahyun's P.O.V:

I arrived 5 minutes early at the restaurant to be with my mum, when I arrived she was laughing at the table with someone else. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, didn't she say she wanted some mother and daughter bonding time?

"Ah Dahyun, come sit down." I smiled at my mum and the lady opposite.

"Is this your daughter?! She has grown to be a beautiful lady."

I thanked her for her compliment.

"Dahyun, don't you remember Mrs Jeon my best friend? You always followed her when you were little."

My eyes lit up as I remembered her, she still has that friendly and motherly face.

"Hello Mrs Jeon, it's been a long time."

"Now Dahyun I want you to listen to me very carefully, you know I said that I wanted some mother and daughter bonding?"

"Yeah?"

"Well that was a tiny lie, but I can explain. So me and Mrs Jeon were discussing about your age right now and we have decided to arrange a marriage for you."

"What?!" I blurted out.

"Dahyun please don't be upset with me, I know that the past must have left scars on you but I want you to move on from him and start again.  I just can't have you always by my side even though I want to, but that will be selfish and I want you to start your own life with someone else who will not hurt you and be by your side, that will be my wish." I smiled at my mum, and suddenly felt emotional.

"I don't mind mum, I knew that someday this will happen and I am willingly happy to fulfil that wish for you."

"You have such a loving daughter." Mrs Jeon said.

"So am I meeting my soon to be husband today?" I asked.

"Yes, your husband is Mrs Jeon's son, he is very handsome."

"My son should be here any minute now..... oh wait there he is!"

We all turned around and my eyes widened with shock.

OH MY GOD!

.............................................................................................................................................................

A/N: I am so sorry for not updating for a while, I have been so busy with a huge ass amount of homework, but I hoped you enjoy this shocking (or not so shocking) chapter.

Just Like TT

Don't forget to vote or comment :)