Chapter 13

A/N: Before you read I just want to make something clear so that no one will be confused after reading this chapter.

Eomma-nim (don't know how to spell it)- It's a formal/polite word for mother, so Dahyun's mother will be named 'mum' and Dahyun will call Jungkook's mother 'eomma-nim'.

Read the A/N at the end :)

.......................................................................................................................................

Dahyun's P.O.V:

Me and Jungkook got out early because our mothers were too excited to go in the afternoon.

"Jungkook did you tell the others?"

"No, not yet, I was going to yesterday but they seemed tired so I thought I will tell them at the right time." He answered.

"Don't leave it too late otherwise they will feel upset."

"Don't worry I won't."

As we got outside of the building our parents were standing in front of Jungkook's car waiting for us to go.

"Dahyun today is an exciting day." Mrs Jeon said.

"It sure is Mrs Jeon."

"Dahyun you're going to become family soon so call me eomma-nim."

"Yes eomma-nim."

"Jungkook you should call me mum too." My mum said.

"Yes mum."

"Okay let's all go inside the car and pick a cake first." Mum suggested.

We arrived at a bakery down the high street. We went inside to be greeted by a lovely middle aged woman.

"Hello welcome to our bakery, how may I help you?" She asked.

"We are looking for a wedding cake." Eomma-nim said.

"Follow me this way, there is a whole selection of wedding cakes, please take your time to choose one." We looked through the collection of cakes and I got to say it was making me feel hungry. Everything looked carefully designed, the soft swirls of cream from the bottom to the top and edible silver gems placed neatly on top along with white and red roses.

"Well... Do any of these cakes fit your taste?" Mum said. There are so many to choose from, I looked around one more time and came across one that was simple yet had beautiful patterns.

 There are so many to choose from, I looked around one more time and came across one that was simple yet had beautiful patterns

"This one!" Me and Jungkook said at the same time, we looked at each other and smiled.

"You two must have the same taste, it's a perfect couple." Both eomma-nim and mum started to laugh, making both of us embarrassed.

.............................................................

Next up was the wedding venue, mum and eomma-nim said that they decided on it already and wanted to surprise us. As we got out of the car we were greeted by a neat stone pathway, and as we walked you can hear the quiet yet delicate trudges. We entered the hall and it was really big, the chairs and tables were evenly placed out on each side and a long, big stage placed in the middle of the hall, which means that it will be the aisle.