Chapter 20

Author's P.O.V:

"My baby is back!" Dahyun's mother ran towards her child with open arms. She embraced her tightly as if Dahyun was going to disappear again.

"I'm glad you are okay, I was going to have a heart attack." Dahyun laughed lightly at her mum expressing her feelings through her hands, she too also felt relief within her that her mum's condition was okay.

"If it wasn't for Jungkook you would have been confirmed as a missing person if he hadn't found you at the end of the day." Dahyun's father said whilst patting on Jungkook's shoulder. Dahyun looked at Jungkook with her twinkly round eyes and smiled, Jungkook sheepishly smiled back.

"Right come on then, what are we all waiting for?! Let's get this wedding going!" Jungkook's mother shouted cheerfully.

Dahyun was in the bride's waiting room with Jungkook's mother. There was a knock on the door before revealing Dahyun's mother carrying another wedding dress.

"The dress that Jungkook chose would have looked lovely on you if it only it wasn't ruined. I know that you're disappointed that tonight you won't get to wear the chosen dress, but I want to give you my wedding dress." Dahyun's heart softened hearing that her mother is giving her own wedding dress to her. She hugged her mother and took the wedding dress, her breath being taken away by the careful yet delicate sequences.

..........

"Our Jungkookie is feeling nervous." V pinches Jungkook's cheeks, making him feel embarrassed.

"Hyung stop it!" Jungkook whined while swatting away his hyung's hand.

"Jungkook-ah, how do you feel?" Jin suddenly spoke.

"I don't know my emotions are all over the place." He hastily replied.

"That people is the sign of love." Hoseok spoke making everyone giggle and tease Jungkook. He was flushed and tried to look away so no one would see his now bright, red cheeks.

The door opened revealing the two mothers signalling everyone to stand up. The members went back to their positions and mouthed 'hwaiting' at the Maknae. Jungkook stood straight and faced the open door, waiting for his bride to finally make her entrance. The organ started to play, meaning that it is time for Dahyun to enter.

Everyone in the hall had their mouths agape, amazed by Dahyun's stunning appearance. Both Jungkook and Dahyun's mother stood in the audience proud and Dahyun's father was a happy man walking his daughter down the aisle.

Jungkook finally decided to lift his head up after he had calmed down his beating heart. But as soon as he did it was now impossible to calm it down again. There she was walking towards his frozen form, he couldn't help but smile showing his cute bunny teeth. As soon as Dahyun stepped onto the stage, the music died down and everyone sat down creating complete silence between the new couple.

Dahyun's father placed both Jungkook and Dahyun's hands together making them both look into each other's eyes. After Dahyun's father took his seat the man came forward grabbing everyone's attention and began performing the vows.

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take the lovely bride Kim Dahyun as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Kim Dahyun take the groom Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Then by all means I pronounce you both man and wife, you may now kiss the bride." Everyone cheered at the official married couple. Jungkook stared at Dahyun and he bit his bottom lip anxiously, he leaned in slowly and finally landing his lips onto Dahyun's creating a moment for them to never forget. The bangtan members all screamed the most making both Jungkook and Dahyun feel shy.

...........

Later on the after party had come along where everyone started eating the delicious food prepared for them and dance along to the music that blasted through the room.

"Ladies and gentlemen we will now have the bride and groom dance!" Jimin shouted through the microphone making everyone applaud. Jungkook shot a death glare at his hyung only to make Jimin shrug his shoulders and shoot his famous eye smile. Jungkook and Dahyun stood on the dance floor just staring at each other awkwardly. Jungkook made the first move by placing Dahyun's hand on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around her waist bringing her body close to his form. Dahyun immensely blushed at the closeness. They both moved side to side slowly taking in the slow music.

"So..... how's life?" Dahyun blurted out causing Jungkook to laugh at the sudden random question.

"It's going great, how about you?" Jungkook asked.

"Very awkward." She quickly replied. Jungkook nodded as he also agreed.

"Thank you for saving me." She decided to change the subject.

"Thank you for believing in me." Dahyun smiled at Jungkook's reply.

"I probably was never able to say this but I truly love you." Jungkook suddenly said.

"I love you too." Dahyun replied back. She buried her head into Jungkook's firm chest as they both started to dance away to the rhythm.

.......................................................................................................................................

A/N: Should I end it here or continue?

Comment me your thoughts :)