Chapter 6

Author's P.O.V:

"Young lady you had too much to drink!" The middle- aged man tried to help the latter stand on her own two feet; she threw her arms in the air shouting;

"NO! I AM FINE...... I NEED ONE MORE!!!" She slammed her hands on the table.

"You need to go home, otherwise you are going to pass out." The man tried to reason with her but it was no use she wasn't listening to one word he was implying. Suddenly she broke out in tears, and looked at the man standing beside her.

"Whhhhyyyyyy...... why do bad things happen to me.......... I *hiccup* want *hiccup* to make *hiccup* frienddddssss!" She started waving her hands frantically and eventually she had passed out on the table, the man did not know what to do, he kept telling her to wake up but there was no response so he gave up, he saw her phone so he quickly grabbed it but unfortunately there was no battery, by now the man was going crazy.

"What am I going to do? I can't leave her here." The man held his head in frustration.

"Ahjussi I came!" The man turned around to the direction of the voice and a smile appeared on his face.

"Oh! Jungkook, you came but I'm a bit busy now."

"Another drunk customer." The man repeatedly nodded his head; Jungkook laughed and went over to help him.

As he was picking her up he realised that the person was Dahyun.

"Oh Dahyun, what is she doing here?"

"You know her?"

"She is my next door neighbour."

"Thank goodness you are here then, I couldn't call anyone because her phone just died, and do you think you can take her home for me?" The man pleaded Jungkook.

"Sure."

He wrapped her arm around his neck and placed his hand on her waist as he picked her up from the seat; Dahyun was half awake, so when they were moving her legs were going from left to right, making it hard for Jungkook to walk with her.

He only did the one thing that was right, carrying her on his back; he went in front of her and carefully picked her up making sure that her arms were drooped across his shoulders.

They reached her front door but the problem was entering her password on the lock, he tried waking her up but it was useless she wouldn't budge, he tried possible combinations but none of them worked, there was only one solution he had to let her sleep in his place for the night, it was a good thing because the members were not visiting him, which meant that he was alone, he quickly opened the front door to his apartment and walked to his bedroom, he place Dahyun inside the duvet making sure that she was comfy, he sat there staring at her peaceful figure but the look in his eyes were full of sympathy and guilt, he gently caressed her soft hair with his hands.

"I am sorry to look through your stuff, it was bad of me to do so, I hope you will forgive me, I didn't know that you went through something so horrific, If it is okay with you I want to protect you from now on." Even though he knew that she wouldn't be able to hear a word from him, he wanted to say that message to her somehow. He smiled at her before getting up from the bed, but he couldn't move he looked behind him and Dahyun was holding on to his wrist with all her strength, the few words that left her mouth was so faint but loud enough for Jungkook to hear.

"Please...... don't go."

.....................................................................................................................................

A/N: Don't forget to vote or comment :)