Chapter 19

Dahyun's P.O.V:

Silence. All that can be heard was silence. Wasn't there suppose to be cheering and clapping? I mean it is my wedding after all. Oh wait, I completely forgot. I have just been kidnapped by the one and only my ex fiancé, ironic isn't it. Today is definitely my special day, please take the time to note my sarcasm. Here I am in a dingy, dark, abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere, tied up to a chair. My dress is all ruined, it's original colour has gone from the bottom of the dress, its all dirty. My heart is sinking thinking about how Jungkook probably thinks I ditched him. A tear rolls down my cheek and I quietly start to sob.

"My baby is awake." My head shot up and I find myself glaring at the animal.

"Look at you all dolled up for OUR special day." I furrow my brows at his emphasis on the word 'OUR'.

"I told you Dahyun, Jungkook doesn't love you and he never will." He smirks.

"You know nothing." I shot back.

"Trust me, I do. Jungkook would have known about your sticky situation ages ago. But now it's past four hours and he still isn't here. This is a sign telling you Dahyun that he doesn't care."

"Shut your mouth psycho! Jungkook is not that kind of a person, and I believe in him. He is someone who is capable of a lot of things. He will find me and especially YOU. Jungkook may seem like a sweet now but honestly even I'm scared of what Jungkook might do when he comes here." I grinned.

"You sure talk a lot Dahyun these days. How have you changed so much?" He lifts one eyebrow up. 

"Simple. Jungkook." I smirk at Jinyoung's expression. He starts clenching his fists and tilts his head whilst scoffing.

"Wow.... Everything is about Jungkook now. But what about the good times we had?"

"Good times? You must be joking me right now. Those good times are gone from my memory. You made me look and feel like a fool. I really cared and loved you Jinyoung and you have no idea how happy I was to be engaged. But then that day my whole world came crashing down. I realised then that you have never loved me, you just wanted to be in control of me, but that's never going to happen because I'm a changed woman thanks to Jungkook." I said.

"SHUT UP!" He shouts, I start grinning to myself because now I know what ticks him off. Jinyoung comes charging at me and kicks the chair backwards. The chair falls back and I hit the back of my head on the hard floor, my hands are in pain as they are tied behind the chair. I start to groan because the pain is striking me everywhere. Jinyoung walks beside my fallen form and squats down to have eye contact with me.

"Look what you made me do. Every time you talk about Jungkook you will feel pain." He says. I didn't care if I was the one getting hurt, this felt like the only way to protect Jungkook.

Jinyoung lifts the chair up from the floor making me sit up straight again, he stands in front of me. He shows a devious smile, if only I had the power to smack that mouth of his face.

"Dahyun your dress is all muddy, we don't want you looking filthy on OUR special day." I felt like puking when he repeated 'OUR special day'.

"Let me help you make it clean." I gave off a confused expression at his sudden statement. He moved both his hands across my lap gripping onto the material, I flinched at the sudden action.

"W-What a-a-are you d-doing?" I stuttered uncontrollably. Jinyoung was only grinning away until I heard a slight tearing, I look down and see him ripping the dress. I tried moving around frantically but I didn't have any energy within me. His hands start reaching out to my sleeves, I tried to move away from as far as possible, but being tied up to a wooden chair doesn't help at all.