Chapter 12

A/N: Make sure to read my author's note at the end please :)

.......................................................................................................................................

Dahyun's P.O.V:

"Jungkook come and sit down."

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!

"Dahyun I would like to introduce my loving son Jeon Jungkook." I awkwardly nodded my head towards him, he just smiled a little. He probably feels the same right now.

"And Jungkook I want you to meet Kim Dahyun your soon to be wife." As Mrs Jeon continued to explain, Jungkook's eyes shot wide open, why is it that he reminds me of a bunny? Wait, what am I saying right now, I need to focus.

Both my mum and her best friend were smiling at each other and continued their conversation of arranging the wedding date, meanwhile me and Jungkook we just hung our heads low.

"Dahyun and Jungkook, I'm just gonna discuss something with Mrs Jeon in private outside, you two enjoy your food and get to know each other." My mum winked at me and Mrs Jeon winked at her son, we just felt embarrassed.

When they left the building all there was left was an awkward silence..............

"So........" Jungkook started.

"What are we going to do now?" He asked.

"I have no idea." I sighed.

"Dahyun I knew nothing about this, I didn't even know my mum was best friends with your mum." I giggled at Jungkook who was starting to ramble on like he always does.

"It's okay I didn't know anything about it either." I said.

For some reason I didn't feel sad or weirded out because the times I got to know Jungkook a bit more he turned out to be a really nice guy, he also made me talk more than I usually do and open myself a bit more to the world.

"Jungkook?" I started.

"Hmm." He hummed.

"What do you want to do about this whole wedding situation?" I asked.

"I'm not sure."

"What are your true thoughts?" I asked again. He stayed silent for a good few minutes.

"I don't really mind about this wedding, but I want to know about your thoughts on this because you have been through hard times and I don't want this to burden you." He replied.

"It's won't be a burden to me, plus I think we should give this wedding a go." Jungkook looked shocked at my words.

"A-Are you sure?!" He sounded speechless.

"Yes I am sure. Jungkook ever since I moved to this area you were the first ever person who has been so nice to me and took care of me. Never would I have imagined that a person would make me comfortable again in my own skin and in this world, when I met Jinyoung again I didn't feel scared I felt more confident and when you came unexpectedly, for some reason it brought a smile to my face because you were protecting me." I started to feel some heat surround my body after saying all that.

"Well if you are okay with it then I guess we should give it a go." Jungkook smiled.

.............................................................

After that discussion in the restaurant our parents came back and said we will walk home together.

I forgot that I was wearing the couple ring until my mum saw.

"Oh Dahyun, you are wearing a ring, it looks like one of those couple sets." I panicked when she blurted it out because now Jungkook and his mum are looking.

"Do you have someone I don't know about?" My mum put her hands on her hips and stared at me, I felt like shrinking until I disappeared.

"Jungkook you are wearing one too!" Mrs Jeon said.

Shit..... This is bad.

"Both of them look like couple rings, and the same design." Mrs Jeon continued.

"Do you both know each other already?" Mrs Jeon and my mum said at the same time.

We both stayed silent and looked at different directions until Jungkook decided to explain.

....................................................................

Now Mrs Jeon and my mum know the whole situation about how Jungkook is my neighbour and the Jinyoung incident too.

"Jungkook I believe you will be a great, caring and loving husband for my daughter I hope you will make her happy." My mum said.

"I promise I will make her happy Mrs Kim." I felt my cheeks starting to get extremely get hot.

We arrived at both mine and Jungkook's apartments, soon my mum and Mrs Jeon left saying goodnight to both of us, tomorrow the four of us will be discussing venues, picking the cake, wedding dress and suit.

"I guess I will see you tomorrow then?" Jungkook said.

"Yeah, see you then." I smiled.

...........................................................................................................................................

A/N: I had no internet at home, so I decided to type up this chapter beforehand so that it will be less work. I am thinking of doing a Q&A and I would really be happy if you guys sent me some questions and then I will update a page with your questions and my answer.

Don't forget to vote or comment your questions :)