Chapter 8

Dahyun's P.O.V:

Today is the day me and Jungkook are heading out to the shopping mall, I had only ten minutes to prepare, I don't really wear make up so I put on my clothes.

I wore a simple white laced dress and some white converses to go along with it, I grabbed my keys and my phone and put them inside my small purse.

Just in time there was a knock on the door, I walked over to the door and opened it to reveal Jungkook in his hoodie and jeans and some timberlands

"You look nice." He said.

"So do you."

"Ready to go?" I slowly nodded my head as a response.

When we arrived at the mall, Jungkook took me to a store that sell mirrors and paintings he said it's nice to have something artistic in the house, so I took his word for it and searched for some amazing paintings. Honestly everything here looked amazing but there was one that caught my attention, it was just simply beautiful. It was a picture of the sunset and the sea, there was a boat in the landscape colliding with the colours in the frame, it was so captivating.

Jungkook seemed to notice me staring away at the painting, so he took the painting away from me, which instantly snapped me back into reality

Jungkook seemed to notice me staring away at the painting, so he took the painting away from me, which instantly snapped me back into reality. I looked at him and he gave me a wink, which made raise an eyebrow, he took the painting to the cashier and my eyes followed him, when I finally realise what he was doing it was too late, the deed was done. He came back to me and handed me the bag.

"Why did you do that?"

"Its okay just take it as a housewarming gift from me."

"But its so expensive, you shouldn't have."

"Take it I insist."

"But Jungkook....... Wait let me at least pay you back the amount."

"Dahyun, if I said it was fine then listen." Jungkook said to me in a stern voice, I got scared and said thank you.

"Hey do you want to get some frappes?" Jungkook asked.

"Okay, but I am going to buy them since you bought this." Jungkook smiled at me and I did the same, he guided me to the shop and I went inside to order two caramel frappes.

When I came back out with both of our orders we were strolling through the big shopping mall and doing some window shopping, after an hour of our lovely walk I told Jungkook that I needed the bathroom and told him to wait outside.

Jungkook's P.O.V:

Dahyun went to the bathroom and I decided to sit on the bench outside the bathroom area, I was scrolling through the pictures of me and Dahyun when I heard a familiar voice.

"Oppa, did I make you wait long?"

"No, its okay."

I looked to the right and my eyes shot wide open. H-Hana?! What is she doing here? I looked at her holding hands with a guy, I tilted my head to get a closer look but instantly realised who that person was.

Dahyun's Ex Fiancé.

I stood up feeling uncomfortable looking at them but then Dahyun came out of nowhere standing in front of me, which made me jump from the sudden appearance .

"Sorry Jungkook I didn't mean to scare you."

"N-No I-It's O-O-Okay," I smiled sheepishly trying to not make it obvious.

"Jungkook are you okay? Why are you sweating so much?"

"M-Me?! I-I'm fine it's just hot." I started flapping my hoodie in front of me to make it seem believable.

"Oppa!" Hana's shout caught Dahyun's attention, she was able to look behind her when I quickly grabbed both of her shoulders and made her face me, she was a bit shocked by my actions.

"Uhm...... Jungkook?"

I was trying to think of an excuse, but I couldn't.

"Jungkook are you sure you're okay?"

"Uhh.... Yes I am, hey Dahyun let's go home now, because the really good stores are about to close now."

"Really? This early?"

"Yeah because they need a lot of time to prepare new stocks." I lied.

"Oh...... Okay."

We started walking the opposite direction, but luck just couldn't be on my side today.

"Dahyun?"

Shit....................

.........................................................................................................................................

A/N: Thank you so much to everyone for being so patient with me, I am so sorry for uploading this late, I have been so busy with so much school. I had a history essay to complete and now I have a English language speech to prepare so  I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote or comment :)