Chapter 17

Dahyun's P.O.V:

"We have arrived at your destination." It was finally time. The driver opened the door and held out his hand for me to hold on, my shoes stepped on the concrete pathway. My heart beated with every step I took. As soon as we stepped inside the hallway a woman gestured me and my mum to go inside the bride waiting room.

"Well how do you feel?" My mum asked.

"I don't know.... I feel so nervous but excited at the same time." I replied.

"I know how you feel, but isn't it great that you get to start a fresh new page?" I nodded as a reply.

There was a knock on the door so my mum went over to open the door, I jumped in my seat at his sudden appearance.

"Dad?" He smiled at me.

"How did you come here? I thought that you were abroad for business?"

"I was, until your mother called me regarding your marriage, so I had to book the first flight back."

"Thank you dad for making it."

"Anything for my precious daughter." I felt extremely happy since my dad was here to walk me down the aisle.

"Dahyun me and you dad are going to greet the guests so you just take a rest here, then you dad will come to get you when the ceremony starts."

"Okay." Soon they left the room and I was alone. I couldn't seem to stay in one place so I just walked around the small waiting room.

Author's P.O.V:

After half an hour Jungkook and the others had also arrived at the venue. When the members got out of the car they were amazed by the landscape.

"This is so awesome." Taehyung blurted out.

"I still can't believe you are getting married before everyone else, you truly are the golden Maknae." Suga said.

"Welcome everyone!" Mrs Kim greeted everyone alongside with Mr Kim. Everyone bowed to each other, Mr Kim went ahead and did a handshake with the boys and finally stood in front of his son- in- law Jungkook.

"I am glad that you are the one who will make my Dahyun happy, I trust you to make her feel happy always." He said.

"I won't let you down." Jungkook bowed. Mr Kim felt satisfied with Jungkook's response.

"Okay let's all head inside we don't want to make the bride wait any longer." Mrs Jeon said. Everyone made their way inside the main hall and took a seat at their designated tables.

Jungkook made his way to the front of the stage and took deep breaths while waiting for Dahyun to make her entrance. Just the thought of her walking down the aisle made his heart flutter.

Mr Kim walked over to the waiting room, he opened the door and found her sitting patiently with the veil covering her face.

"You ready?" He asked.

She nodded her head gently and made her way to her way slowly to her father, she linked her arm with his arm. Mr Kim felt like a proud man.

The blaring of the music made everyone jump up from their seats waiting for Dahyun. There she was with her father at the main door, they started walking down the aisle with the huge applauds coming from both sides of the room.

Jungkook had his eyes wide open looking at Dahyun making her way towards his standing form.

'Stay calm' he kept telling himself. Soon the claps died down meaning that the official ceremony was about to begin. The priest gestured Jungkook to slowly lift the veil off of Dahyun.

Jungkook carefully with shaking hands placed them on Dahyun's veil and lifted it off of her face, but he felt his whole world starting to collapse.

"HANA?!!"

.............................................................................................................................................

A/N: I am guessing no one expected that twist. Please don't kill me.

I wanted to make this interesting somehow, so this was what I could think of.

Don't forget to vote or comment :)