Chapter 18

Jungkook's P.O.V:

"HANA?!" My eyes were wide open in shock. What the HELL IS GOING ON?!?!

"Jungkook I've missed you." She says.

"What are you doing here? No why are you wearing Dahyun's dress?"

"Dahyun's dress? We all know this was obviously meant to be for me." I scoffed at her stupid remark.

"Where is my daughter?!" Dahyun's mum shouted.

"Listen old lady you came to the wrong wedding."

"Mind your fucking disrespectful tone you slag! Where is Dahyun?" Suga hyung shouted.

"Oh Dahyun? Sorry to break it to you Jungkook baby but she ran away with her ex fiancé Jinyoung ." She said.

"Don't give him that bullshit." Jimin hyung said.

"I know my daughter very well and she will never do such a thing." Dahyun's father said.

"I'm going to call the police because right now the only suspicion I have is kidnap." My mum said.

Meanwhile I was just taking in the situation, how the fuck did this happen?! Jinyoung that bastard!!!

Author's P.O.V:

\\Flahsback\\

Dahyun waited patiently for her dad to come any minute to take her. 'The others should have arrived by now' she tapped her feet in place. There was a light knock on the door that was loud enough for Dahyun to hear.

"Come in." She said whilst she walked back to the chair. As she flattened down her dress she looked up and jumped back.

"Don't you look beautiful." He said.

"What are you doing here?" Dahyun glared at Jinyoung.

"Why? Can't I be in my ex fiancé's wedding?" He said.

"Get out, right now." She gave him a stern look.

"That's not a nice way to treat a special guest." He walked further into the room.

"I said get out Jinyoung." Dahyun gritted her teeth.

"You see there is a famous term called 'the runaway bride' but here's the funny part it's going to be 'the kidnapped bride'. He smirked. Dahyun flinched from his sudden change of tone.

"Why are you even doing this?! You cheated on me and broke my heart. And just when I am about to move on you come back to my life again. WHY?!" She shouted.

"I really love you Dahyun, you don't know how much I really want you. When you ran away like that do you know how hurt I was? You should of just had let me take you in the alley."

"YOU DISGUSTING PERVERTED JERK!" Dahyun let out all her anger, she couldn't believe he would say such a dirty thing on her wedding day.

"You know you don't really love him Dahyun, and he doesn't love you too."

"How would you know? You don't know mine or Jungkook true feelings."

"It's okay, we will just see if Jungkook really loves you."

"What do you mean?"

"I'll show you." He opens the door and in comes Hana wearing the exact wedding dress as Dahyun. She was taken aback by the unexpected.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Dahyun questions.

"This." Jinyoung approaches Dahyun and places a cloth across her nose and mouth, which knocked her out.

Jinyoung looked at Hana and gave a signal for her to continue with the plan. He carried Dahyun bridal style and swiftly walked through the back door towards his car and her threw her in at the back. He tied her hands together and covered her mouth too while she was still unconscious.

At that time Jungkook and the others had arrived, but on the other hand Jinyoung had drove away quietly.

Jinyoung had planned this for a long time. To take back Dahyun. When he first saw her at the shopping mall with Jungkook he had clenched his jaw at the sight, the day before he had discovered Hana and met up with her. They both planned to get back their exes no matter what it took. Hana was set up to spy on Dahyun's every move, which is why she went to the wedding shop and bought the same dress. Jinyoung had followed their car to the venue and their apartment. He gave warnings beforehand through text for Dahyun.

Jinyoung was obsessed with Dahyun, he loved how she was such a weak introvert because it meant that he had full control over her. When he had seen Dahyun mustering up some courage and talking back to him it agitated him but also gave him more encouragement to snatch her away for himself.

\\End of Flashback\\

Jungkook's P.O.V:

"Okay, could I please have the name of the victim?" The policeman asked.

"Her name is Kim Dahyun." Her mother said, I bit my nails anxiously.

'Hold on Dahyun I'm coming for you'

I clench my fists and walk straight out the door.

"YAH JUNGKOOK WAIT!" Namjoon hyung shouted. Right now saving Dahyun was the only thing on my mind, the others can follow me if they want to I don't care.

............................................................................................................................

 A/N: For some reason Wattpad isn't updating the full chapter which really annoys me:( But if it does that for anyone just refresh your page or close the app and open it again and maybe it will work.

Don't forget to vote or comment :)