Bloodrose Moon

This is a work of fiction. The characters and events portrayed here are fictitious or used fictitiously. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

WARNING: Mature content. This book contains adult language and contents. It is not suitable for anyone under the age of 18. If not comfortable, please do not continue reading. View at your discretion.

___________

He's the Alpha's son. The only son of the Red Moon's Alpha.

He found his mate but he's not interested. She was found by his mate but she hates commitments.

He's an Alpha and she's a warrior Wolf.

He came from Red Moon and she came from Moonstone Delta.

He owns Bloodrose Moon and she belongs to Bloodrose Moon.

He's playful and she's serious.

He is Pierre Brysen Knight. She's Vanessa Margarette Mercado.

"Oh, V! Yung mate mo oh."

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up. I told you to stop using that word infront of me."

Her bestfriend chuckled. "Why? It's true though, he's your mate."

"Nagsisisi na ako kung bat ko sinabi sayo na umingay ang lobo ko nung nagkita kami." She sighed.

"Shouldn't you be happy that you found your mate?" He asked. "and your mate's an Alpha. Be proud."

She looked at him. "I don't need a mate. Also, I don't need an Alpha mate. I want to be alone."

While she was talking to her bestfriend, Alpha Pierre was too busy flirting with other she-wolves from his pack.

"Alpha, your mate will kill us if we'll stay with you." Malanding sabi ng isang babaeng lobo.

Alpha Pierre just laughed.

"Vanessa Mercado? Your Beta told everyone the day after you met her." Another flirt said.

He sighed. "I'm not interested."

The girls melted at his simple gestures and expressions. To be simple, they all melted at his existence. What a playboy.

He was the first playboy Alpha in Alaska and his family was not happy about it.

"Pierre, bakit ka nagkaganito? Have some respect to your mate! The Moon Goddess will curse you!" Sermon ng kanyang ina.

"Ma, the Moon Goddess doesn't exist," He said. "so does my mate."

"Pierre Brysen, don't talk like that." Malamig na sabi ng kanyang ama.

"Let me be," He said calmly but his tone was cold. "I am the Alpha, I am in control of my life."

________

Alpha Pierre is back!