Thirtieth Moon

Paulit ulit kong binasa ang kanyang message para masiguradong tama ang pagkakabasa ko. He's really with Aleksei! For sure, niloko lang siya ni Aleksei. Aleksei's going to kidnap Gabe to taunt us, to taunt me!

I tried to call Gabe pero hindi niya sinasagot. Hanggang sa hindi na talaga ito matawagan dahil paniguradong pinatay na ni Aleksei ang kanyang cellphone.

I was furious. Wolves would never hurt humans, kahit kidnap! Those who hurt humans should be punished by death! Tulad ng mga Ibarra noon nung gusto nilang saktan si Tita Jenesis nung tao pa lamang siya.

"Pierre, wake up!" I yelled.

Niyugyog ko si Pierre kaya nagising na siya. Kunot noo siyang bumangon habang nakasara pa rin ang mga mata. He scratched his eye before slowing opening them.

"What is it, babi?" He asked when both of his eyes were finally open.

"Si Aleksei! She has Gabe!" I panicked.

"Gabe?" Kunot noo niyang tanong. "you mean your human friend?"

"Yes!" Agad kong sagot bago bumangon at nagsuot ng damit.

"Shit, babi, calm down. I just woke up, let me process everything..." He said while standing up.

"She might kill him if we don't move fast, Pierre!"

He looked at me while wearing his pants. "I'm confident she won't kill him yet. She's using him to make you come to her. He's the bait."

"I'll alert the Wolves. We have to move, now!" Sabi ko bago dali daling lumabas sa kwarto.

First, I woke up Beta Tom and instructed him to wake and gather the others. We need to have a good plan if we want to win this war.

"Alpha, nandito na ang Red Moon at Moonstone Delta." Sabi ni Tom habang nandito kami sa tapat ng mansyon, kinakausap ang mga lobo.

Pierre nodded before looking at me. Napansin niya kung gaano ako kaproblemado sa nangyayari kaya nilapit niya ako sa kanya at hinalikan sa noo.

"This will be over soon, then we'll live peacefully. Just you and me...and our future pups." He said to me, gently.

I nodded while smiling. I kissed his cheek before letting him speak to our pack.

"The Wolves' most sacred and obeyed law is to keep the humans away from danger. Now, the Klyki pack's Young Alpha Aleksei Ivanov has disobeyed that law, at nasa teritoryo pa natin." Mariin na sabi ni Pierre.

Lumapit sakin si Tanner at bumulong. "She did that while she's in our land? That means..."

"We have the power and the right to eliminate all of the Wolves of the Klyki pack, lahat ng mga lobo nila na naririto sa Alaska. Kabilang na ang mga Ivanov." Pierre continued.

Nagulat ako dahil walang ni isang nagulat sa kanyang sinabi. Parang lahat ata ng mga lobonh naririto ngayon ay may galit o ayaw sa mga Ivanovs at sa Klyki. No one objected, not even Pierre's family. They were just listening to him, his parents are even nodding in agreement.

"The Alphas will lead, the lead Warriors will be right behind us. Those who are ill or too weak to fight will be excused," Sabi ni Pierre.

Nagsitanguan silang lahat. Yung mga may sakit ay pumasok na sa loob ng mansyon. Some of the hunter Wolves were instructed to stay and prepare some medicine and healing materials.

"You are all instructed to kill every Wolf of the Klyki pack, except for the Ivanovs," He paused and I looked at him while frowning. "my Luna and I will have their heads."

Napangisi ako dahil dun. Of course, the Ivanovs will be our kill. My target will be the one and only Young Alpha of the Ivanovs. Aleksei.

Pinasalita na ni Pierre si Tom dahil alam niya kung nasaan nananatili ang Klyki. They were able to gather some information about their location.

"...konte lamang ang mga lobo ng Klyki na naririto sa Alaska ngayon. Most of them are left in Russia, but we should play safe, Alpha. Magdala tayo ng maraming lobo." Sabi ni Tom.

"Tom's right, son. The Klyki Warriors are also good fighters," Sabi ni Tito Jasen habang nakahalukipkip. "we can still lose if we don't play safe."

Tumango si Pierre sa kanyang ama bago tumingin sa mga lobong nasa tapat namin ngayon.

"Get ready, all of you," He clenched his jaw. "we will attack tonight."

While most of them are busy preparing for the fight, I was at the corner, praying to the Wolf Gods, Spirits and the Moon Goddess.

Keep my family and friends safe. Keep my Alpha safe. I still want to live but if my life is the payment for our success and for everyone's safety, so be it.

"Babi?" Pierre said from behind me.

I turned to face him and smiled. I wrapped my arms around his nape and pulled him closer to me. He smiled before wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No matter what happens...I will always love you. Ikaw lang ang mahal ko." I whispered as I place my forehead on his.

"What are you saying? Bat parang nagpapaalam ka?" He frowned.

I chuckled softly. "Just in case something will happen to me—.."

"Nothing will happen to you, Vanessa. I'll make sure of it," He said. "and you're a great fighter. You can win this. We can win this."

"I'm sorry...for being mean to you before. Patawarin mo ako, Pierre, dahil palagi kong sinasara ang puso ko sayo noon. Patawarin mo ako dahil hinayaan kong kainin ako ng nakaraan ko noon. I'm sorry, Pierre..." I cried as I hugged him tighter.

"Vanessa, please. Don't apologize for what happened before. I understood you. I understood you because I love you. Baby, please..." Binaon niya ang kanyang mukha sa aking leeg.

"I love you," I said. "very much, Pierre."

Then I heard howls from our Wolves as we were hugging and saying I love yous to each other. He kissed me one last time before we shifted and went near everyone.

It was time.

_______

Ingat kayo, Pierre at Vanessa. Hehehe.