Epilogue

"Pierre, put her down! Now!" I yelled at my husband.

It's finally summer and we decided to go to the beach with Nolan, dinala niya rin ang kanyang mate na hanggang ngayon ay sinusuyo niya pa rin, si Ashley. Of course, the pregnant Carol came with us. Sumama rin si Tanner at Jaime.

I angrily looked at my husband and daughter, while they were laughing loudly, I was fuming mad. Kakaahon lang nila at naglalakad na sila pabalik dito. 

Pierre was carrying Calla, but not in a normal way. He was holding Calla's left ankle with only one hand! Yung parang pagkarga ng doctor sa mga bagong anak na sanggol!

"Mommy, I'm fine!" My five year old daughter yelled while smiling at me.

She jogged towards me and I wrapped her with her favorite beach towel when she reached me. Pierre was just taking his time in walking. Of course, he was walking cooly. He was wearing his shades and was smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Eat, young lady." Sabi ko sabay lingon kay Calla at inabot yung plato na may laman na kanin at grilled meat.

"But I'm not yet hungry, Mommy!" She pouted.

"Eat rice. You only ate chips when we left!" Sabi ko.

"Hey, hey, hey," Pierre chuckled when he reached me. He held my waist and made me face him. "ang sungit naman ng asawa ko."

"I think she's pregnant, bro." Kumento ni Nolan bago umupo sa lounger sa gilid namin. 

"I hope so." Ngumisi si Pierre at napairap ako.

"I think so, too..." Tanner teased before glancing at his pregnant mate who was happily grilling some food with Ashley.

I smirked. "Congratulations again, Tan. Success."

Umirap si Tanner. Tumawa si Jaime bago humalik sa labi ni Tanner. "Thanks, babe. I can't wait for our child..."

"Me too," Tanner answered. "but I'm not doing it again!"

Humalakhak sina Pierre, Nolan at Jaime. Sinulyapan ko ang anak kong payapang kumakain habang nanunuod ng cartoons sa cellphone ni Pierre. Halatang gutom na gutom siya. Sus, itong batang to.

Humakbang ako papunta kina Carol at Ashley. Hindi pa ako nakakalayo ay hinawakan na ni Pierre ang aking kamay. Hinarap ko naman siya.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I want to check on the girls," Sinulyapan ko sila. "and maybe they need help in grilling."

Kitang kita ko sa likod ng kanyang suot na shades ang pagpunta ng kanyang mga mata kina Carol at Ashley, then to me. 

"They're fine. Come, lie down with me."

I raised an eyebrow. "Lie down lang ba talaga?"

He chuckled. "We'll do whatever you are thinking later when everyone's asleep already..."

I playfully slapped his arm. "Yung anak mo!"

"We'll do it outside then." He said casually.

"Ang baboy, pucha." I said, pero natawa rin.

While I was relaxing on the lounger with Pierre, Calla approached us. She was frowning while holding her Daddy's phone. Clearly, she was bored already. I didn't allow her to swim again since it's quite hot and no one can accompany her.

"Mommy, when will Tita Carol's tummy burst? I want a playmate already!" She said with a bit of slang when she mentioned the word Tita.

Pierre laughed. Ngumiti ako bago pinindot ang kanyang pisngi, she groaned. She hates it when we do that. Ang maldita talaga ng batang to.