Thirty Fourth Moon

Standing outside and staring at our old house is quite overwhelming. It's been three years since our fight with the Ivanovs. A lot has changed. 

We cleaned and redecorated our old house. Pierre and I would stay here when we want some time or days alone. We stayed here for a week after our wedding. 

Jaime and Tanner got married two months after ours. Everyone was there, including Gabe. We were finally okay. We talked and went out as friends with Pierre and Tanner before he left for Manila.

Tanner's female mate was also there. She wasn't angry or bitter, she was actually very happy for Tanner. Her mate's happiness is also hers, she said. 

Nolan and his mate were also present at my wedding and Tanner's. They kept on arguing, well, actually, Nolan was trying to soften her heart. He actually likes her and she kept on pushing him away but I can sense that she was slowly accepting him. Baka nga bisexual.

"What are you thinking about, babi?"

I smiled before turning around to see my husband. He was smiling, I looked down to see his right hand holding the small hand of a little girl.

"Mommy, sad?" She asked.

I giggled, I crouched down and carried her. I kissed her chubby cheek. She giggled and that made Pierre smile.

"Mommy's not sad, baby," I told my daughter. "are you ready to go, babi?"

He nodded. He went near me and kissed my cheek then Calla's forehead. "Nasa sasakyan na ang gamit natin."

Tumango ako. "Okay, let's go. Namiss ko na rin ang mansyon."

Pierre chuckled as we were walking towards the car. "Tanner told me to go back already. Baka masundan na raw natin si Calla..."

Nag-init ang pisngi ko. Baklang to talaga. 

When we got home, we were welcomed by the Wolves who were staying in the mansion. Tanner and Jaime were there, Calla was very happy to see her Daddy Tanner and Daddy Jaime. 

"Oh, ano buntis ka na?" Unang tanong ni Tanner sakin nung nilapitan niya ako.

I rolled my eyes before punching him. "I'm not!"

"May balak pa ba kayong sundan si Calla?"

"Pierre...wants more," I blushed. "pero saka na kapag nakapagshift na si Calla."

"I have a feeling that she'll shift soon. Wolves with Alpha blood in them tend to shift early..." Sabi ni Tanner at sabay naming tiningnan si Calla na karga karga ni Jaime at sumayaw sayaw.

"Jaime is great with kids," I smirked before looking at Tanner. "you guys want to have kids soon, right?"

Tanner nodded while looking at his husband. "I want to adopt a pup but Jaime and Carol said that it would be better if it was my...pup...with Carol." He cringed.

Carol, Tanner's mate. Humalakhak ako. "So they are suggesting that you and Carol would mate?"

He groaned before rolling his eyes. "Jaime's okay with it. Ito namang si Carol ay gustong gusto naman."

"I actually agree with their suggestion though, but you can still adopt a pup if you want," I said. "at least your mate is ready to have pups with you."

He sighed. "Yeah," He looked at me. "pero bakla talaga ako, V! I told Jaime to do it with Carol instead pero ayaw niya! Nagalit pa nga sakin! Pinag-awayan namin to!"

Umirap ako. "You're such an idiot," Sabi ko. "eh si Carol? Pumayag ba?"

"Hindi rin."

Binatukan ko siya at minura niya ako. "Just try it, Tan. Aren't you curious?"

Ngayon, ako nanaman ang binatukan niya. Natawa ako ng malakas at hinayaan siyang murahin ako.

The next day, we went to a Playschool for pups. I knew it was still very early to enroll Calla in a Playschool. She was only 2. But Calla forced me to let her go there, ginamit pa si Pierre para pilitin ako. This kid. Ito ring si Pierre, mashadong patay na patay kay Calla.

"Her full name, please, Luna?" Tanong nung staff.

"Camaria Laveene Mercado Knight..." I said.

"Thank you." She replied.

I finished her enrollment while Pierre and Calla were busy playing with the other kids. I sighed before smiling, I walked towards them. Napatingin sakin si Pierre nang mapansin niyang papalapit na ako sa kanila. He winked at me.

"Done?" He asked before letting go of Calla so she could play with the others.

"Yep," I said. "enrolled na si makulit."

He chuckled before wrapping his arms around me. He kissed my temple. "She's literally your mini version, babi. Manang mana sayo..."

"Pero magkasingkulit kayo, at magkasing tigas rin ang mga ulo niyo." I grinned.

When we got home and went inside the our room, Calla immediately told us that she wants to go to her new friend's house for a playdate. She was very excited, ni hindi pa nga ako sigurado kung papayag ako.

"But, baby, we just got home. Aren't you tired or hungry?"

"Mommy, Calla wants play!" Maldita niyang sabi habang nakasimangot at nagdabog pa.

Tumawa si Pierre habang naghuhubad ng shirt. "Manang mana nga sayo, babi."

I sighed. "Okay, you'll go, but you have to eat first."

"Fine." She said before going out.

Napamewang ako at hinarap si Pierre. "Ganyan ba ako?"

"Uh-huh, even Tanner would also say that Calla is like you." Sabi niya habang naghuhubad ng pants. 

Nakaboxers nalang siya nang naglalakad siya palapit sakin. Ngumisi ako dahil sinusubukan niya akong akitin. He's been trying to seduce me for days.

"I'm going to stop your evil plans right here and right now, Mr. Alpha." I grinned before wrapping my arms around his nape.

"Are you stopping it or starting it?" He teased, he pulled me closer to him. "let's send Calla to her friend's house right now so Mommy and Daddy will have some alone time together..."

I smirked. "Always namang may alone time si Mommy at Daddy, ah?"

Umirap siya. "Yeah, but Mommy's always rejecting Daddy so what's the point?"

"Hmm...ano ba kasing gusto ni Daddy?" I whispered before pulling his nape so he'd be closer to me.

Pierre licked his lips. He stared at mine before returning his look to my eyes. "Daddy wants Mommy. So much..."

"Uh-huh...tell me more."

"Daddy misses Mommy's kisses...massaging her butt and boob--.."

"Pierre!" Tumawa ako.

He chuckled. "What? It's true though," He smirked. "how about Mommy?"

"Well, I--.."

Biglang bumukas ang pinto at pumasok ang nakabusangot na si Calla. She glared at us before crossing her arms.

"Done eating. Let's go now." Without reacting to our position, she left the room again. She even closed the door.

"Wow, she...she really is something else. Anak ko nga talaga yan." I giggled.

"Storbo talaga ng batang to," Pierre said before kissing my lips. "we'll take her to her friend's house then we'll continue what we started. Don't leave me hanging. Tigang na tigang na ako."

I playfully slapped his arm. "Manyak."

Ngumisi lamang siya bago ako hinalikan muli at nagbihis na. Ngumiti na lamang ako at napailing. 

_____________

Next chapter: Epilogue