Thirteenth Moon

"You know, bagay tayo." She said with her russian accent.

Pierre clenched his jaw. "What made you say that?" He coldly asked.

She giggled before placing her elbows on the table and her chin on top of her hands.

"Well, we're both mateless and high ranked wolves. You're handsome and I'm gorgeous. We'd look good together, don't you think?" She said confidently.

They are both chatting here in the dining room while her parents, Tito Jasen and Tito Evan are outside, at the garden, talking. And I'm still hiding, and secretly listening to their conversation.

Pierre didn't answer so she spoke again.

"Whoa, you're quiet. I didn't know that you're the shy type of guy." She grinned.

Stop her! Someone stop her! She's so annoying! Please let me takeover and I'll kill her right now! My Wolf demanded.

"I'm sorry, young Alpha Aleksei, but I have to go. I have so many things to do." Pierre said with a stern voice.

She frowned. "But I just got here! We should chat more and get to know each other!"

Umirap ako.

"I'm sorry. I'll tell my Beta to come and chat with you instead." He stood up.

"What!" She complained.

Naalarma ako nung nakita kong tumayo na si Pierre. Agad akong umalis sa pinagtataguan ko at tumakbo paakyat. Dali dali akong pumasok sa kwarto niya, umupo ako sa sahig at nagpanggap na nag-aayos ng gamit.

Hindi nagtagal ay narinig kong bumukas at sumara ang pinto. Paglingon ko ay nakita kong naglalakad si Pierre palapit sakin. Lumuhod siya sa harapan ko para magkalebel kami.

"Hi." He said.

"Hi..." I said quietly without looking at him.

"You can put these inside my closet," He said while pointing at my clothes. Tumango lang ako. "are you okay?"

"Yup." I said before standing up while holding my clothes.

Tahimik akong naglakad papunta sa walk in closet niya at nilagay ang mga gamit ko dun. Narinig ko naman siyang naglakad palapit sakin. Paglingon ko ay napatalon ako sa gulat.

He was right in front of me. Sobrang lapit niya sakin!

Nag-iwas ako ng tingin. I don't know. I can't look at him...I don't want to look at him. I'm irritated. Annoyed. Angry. And I don't know the reason!

Hmm...could it be...My Wolf said.

What?

"Vanessa, what's wrong?" He asked before touching my arm.

Tinabig ko ang kamay niya bago siya tinulak ng mahina para makadaan ako. I don't want to face him. I just want to ignore him.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm just busy." Sabi ko.

"Uh-huh...look at me." Sabi niya.

Nilingon ko siya pero iniwasan ko ang mga mata niya. "What?"

"You're obviously trying to ignore me. Don't deny it, Vanessa." Seryoso niyang sabi.

"I'm not. Mashado kang praning." Sabi ko but I know, deep inside, I'm lying.

"Then why are you avoiding my eyes, baby?" He caught my arm and made me face him.

"Pierre, may ginagawa ako. Just leave me alone and go talk to young Alpha Aleksei or someone else..." I said.

He smirked. "Bingo."