The Plan

The visitors from middle-earth have distracted Gwen a lot she was forgetting her main focus, that is to know the schemes and plans of the dark lord. She knew the dark lord is gone for now but she fears his return and his fellow servants who still serves him who would do anything to bring him back to power. Harry did his best to destroy the dark lords powers but there is something he still didn't know, that he himself was one of the possessions of the dark lord and with time Harry will know. Amos did tell Gwen about it at the game and her heart sank because whatever it maybe Harry was a good friend and to let him die fighting the dark lord is not what she has in mind. "I see your mind is somewhere else today Gwen Norrington" professor Snape interrupted her thoughts as he looked at Gwen.

"Sorry professor, lack of sleep" Gwen responded.

"I hope your mind is not occupied on yesterday's events my dear" professor Snape whispered as he came closer to her, why is everyone after me and this kiss Gwen thought as she got busy with her wand.

***

"You never cease to amaze me with wands" professor Dumbledore smiled as he walked with Gwen.

"Thank you professor" Gwen spoke softly.

"And there is something else, I want to talk about" Dumbledore looked at her.

"I get it, I'm sorry about the kiss I never thought he would kiss me" Gwen said under her breath.

"That's not the thing I want to talk about but I find it rather amusing that you and the elf have a thing for each other" he smiled.

"I'm so sorry professor, I didn't mean to blurt that out everyone was reminding me about that so I thought you too" Gwen apologised blushingly.

"It's okay my dear, the thing I wanted to tell you is we know that you have come to know about the secret of Harry and you have to keep it a secret until the right time" Dumbledore looked at Gwen.

"I'll professor, you have my word" Gwen promised as she walked away.

***

As Gwen headed towards the forest she saw Hermione and Aragorn sharing a cosy moment near the lake, Hermione saw Gwen at a distant and gave a worried look but Gwen smiled at her, Hermione gave a sigh of relief and smiled back. I've no time to come in between Hermione and Aragorn, I owe her after what happened between her and Viktor. Gwen never planned for Viktor to fall for her from the first place but when she and Viktor were made as a team together at the 'Triwizard Tournament' a year back Viktor just fell for her and that broke Hermione's heart and Hermione began to dislike Gwen more "I need to fly on the griffin" Gwen said to herself as she headed towards the creature.

"I heard about you and the___" before Hagrid could complete his sentence Gwen stopped him. "I know okay the elf, the kiss stop reminding me" she grumbled as she took the path towards the griffin, totally ignoring Hagrid.

"I just wanted to tell you I like him" Hagrid yelled as he headed to his house, he knew in his heart what kind of a lady Gwen was so he never disliked her because Gwen had a persona that she shows to the world but inside her heart was gentle.

As Gwen came to the clearing she saw Legolas feeding the griffin some berries and the griffin sat on the ground like an obedient dog "how are you doing that?" Gwen asked.

"Love" Legolas smiled.

"He really seems to like you" Gwen came forward.

"He does" Legolas stood up.

"Want to go for a ride?" He asked.

"I was coming for one" she said but in the back of her mind she has so many questions she wanted to ask Legolas but she totally put those aside, Legolas sat behind her as the griffin spread it's wings and flew away, the sun was almost setting and Gwen had never seen a more beautiful sunset in her life as the orange and pinkish light covered the sky "wow" she said under her breath as she looked at the scenery. They nearly flew for about fifteen minutes until it became dark and they got back to the clearing "thank you" Gwen thanked Legolas as they made their way back to Hogwarts.

"My pleasure and I'm sorry about what happened yesterday, I didn't mean to upset or embarrass you" Legolas apologized.

"So, you didn't mean it?" She asked.

"I did mean it, it's just you didn't like it" he gasped.

"You gave me one hell of a shock" she rolled her eyes as they kept on walking.

"Do you think Aragorn likes Hermione?" Gwen questioned out of the blue.

"I guess he does, do you still like him?" Legolas asked feeling a little down.

"No, I don't.....it's just that I owe her and if he likes her back I'm happy for them" she smiled.

Legolas gave a sigh of relief as Gwen chuckled "thanks for today, Legolas" Gwen thanked him once again as she gave him a warm smile and that was the first time ever Legolas saw Gwen smile like that and she looked beautiful as ever.

"You should smile more, you look beautiful" he said feeling quite mesmerised as she blushed and as he leaned towards her she pushed him back.

"I think it's better to take things slow from now on" she giggled as she gave a light peck on his cheek and raced towards her bedroom, Legolas couldn't stop smiling as he headed towards his room.

***

Gwen explained everything that happened between her and Legolas to Ginny and Dobby "that's the most romantic thing ever" Ginny squeaked.

"Everything is romantic for you" Gwen chuckled.

"Dobby what do you think of Legolas?" Gwen asked.

"He's a true prince" Dobby smiled.

"He sure is" Gwen sunk into her bed. Gwen still didn't know the reason why Dobby called Legolas as a prince she didn't know that Legolas was an actual prince, she never cared to ask Dobby nor Legolas about his life.

***

"I see you are not missing middle-earth" Gimli smirked as he saw the wide smile on Legolas face.

"I didn't know that Hogwarts could bring me this much joy" Legolas chuckled.

"But you know we have to leave soon" Gimli looked at Legolas a little concerned.

"Yes, I know that's what kills me" Legolas said as he sunk into his pillow.

"Dobby needs to talk" Dobby said as he appeared out of nowhere in their dim lighted room.

"Stupid elf, scaring me always" Gimli grumbled as Dobby scared the shit out of him.

"Yes, Dobby" Legolas chuckled as he noticed Gimli was quite freaked out, Dobby told Legolas and Gimli about the dangers in Hogwarts and the dark lord. The secrets that the council hides from the students and the dangers that are yet to come. "What?" Legolas was shocked.

"Yes, my prince and my Mistress is in danger. I want you to take her far away from here because she has powers that the dark lord will need in the end. The dark lord will never find her in middle-earth it's beyond his reach" Dobby gasped.

"Does your Mistress know about all these?" Legolas questioned as he looked at Dobby.

"She knows everything but she will never leave she wants to fight the dark lord with the golden trio but she doesn't know that the dark lord will capture her and prison her to drain her powers for himself" Dobby said in terror.

"We should save her then" Gimli said as Legolas and Gimli looked at each other, there must be a way they can take her to middle-earth without her knowledge.