Hogwarts

As Gwen opened her eyes she found herself on a bed, the walls looked similar as she tried her best to get back in her senses she remembered it was the hospital of Hogwarts "Mistress" Dobby gave her a warm smile as he hugged her, she turned to her left and saw Lilly and Jill dozing "worst nurses ever" she giggled as they opened their eyes and saw her wide awake their eyes were filled with tears of joy.

"Gwen, I'm so sorry" Jill hugged her.

"I'm glad to see you boss" Lilly hugged her too.

Harry, Ron and Hermione walked in "Harry" Gwen squeaked as she saw him "but I thought you were____ how did you____?" She asked confusingly "I was but you wished me back, Jill told me all about the wish you made back in Mirkwood" Harry gave a kiss on her forehead.

"So it was true" she smiled as Hermione and Ron hugged her "where are the others?" She questioned.

"Hogwarts on renovation so it's a break now everyone went home but Neville, Cedric, Ginny and Malfoy are still here with us we were all waiting for you recovery" Lilly smiled.

"And not to worry Legolas and Gimli are here too, Legolas never left Hogwarts but right now they went to the market to get food for your owl" Jill smiled as Malfoy walked in, Gwen asked her friends to leave them alone "I'm so sorry Gwen, I really am for everything.....I know forgiveness is too much to ask but I hope that when you remember the past that we shared as friends it would put a smile on your face" Malfoy said as he turned towards the door.

"Malfoy wait" Gwen said as he stopped "I know what you did was wrong but it was not on your own doing, your parents got you into this because they were suppressed by the dark lord, sometimes things happen in life with or without our knowledge and we should always forgive in the end because forgiveness is strength" she smiled.

"Gwen, how glad am I to hear this" Malfoy sat beside her and hugged her tight.

"You didn't kill Dumbledore when you had the chance and you saved us, risking your own life and even the life of your parents in the hands of the dark lord, what you did was an act of courage but it was dangerous too" Gwen spoke softly.

"All your life you did what was dangerous and what was right, I did it only once and I was able to because of you Gwen.....you killed the evil in me, the evil in which I was brought up. I never ever told you this but I love you, I really do" he looked into her eyes.

"There was once a time in my life when I did fall for you Malfoy, but when I came to your house and met your parents and Dobby my heart changed.....you had secrets that were not good and the way your family treated Dobby was unfair but still then I had an attachment for you. If we had met in a world where things are not this way maybe, I could have loved you back but things are not that easy you see and now I've Legolas" Gwen words heavy.

"I wish, it was that way but I respect your decision we will always be friends and I'll always love you" he gave a kiss on her forehead.

"And you would always love you too, whenever you need me I'll be there Malfoy with Dobby" she smiled as she kissed his cheek. Legolas and Gimli walked in and Legolas didn't know what really happened but he didn't feel right.

"I'd leave you two then" Malfoy said as he left the room, Gimli followed too.

Legolas sat beside Gwen "I thought I'd be excited to see you but then after what I saw, I don't know what to even expect" he said.

"It was nothing, he's just a friend" she giggled.

"I'm not sure because I feel like you don't feel the same about me like I feel for you, I would never force you to love me if you want someone else in life I'm okay with it" he hold her hands.

"After all that I've done, I can't belief you still love me" she said.

"Because love never change" he smiled.

"I should have said it from before when I knew what I felt for you was real but I always denied it and after my family history, I didn't want to repeat the same history but even though I try to I know I can't escape this, life have given me a second chance and today I'm happy that I can admit that I love you Legolas" she smiled.

Legolas couldn't belief what he heard "can you say that again?" He asked.

"I said, I love you Legolas" she giggled.

"I love you too" he smiled as he leaned and kissed her "Baby" Mrs Norrington walked in with Mr Norrington "Oh no!" Gwen said under her breath as she quickly moved her lips away from Legolas.

"Hello! Mr and Mrs Norrington" Legolas stood up with a smile.

Mr and Mrs Norrington both hugged their daughter "After all that you have done and risked your life I'm glad it's finally over and you are safe, but promise me there would never be a next" Mrs Norrington looked at Gwen.

"Yes, I know you all tried your best to keep me away from the truth but my purpose is served now so I promise there won't be a next" Gwen giggled.

"Now let's keep the past behind and let's talk about you and the prince out here" Mr Norrington said "yes, you know it's forbidden" Mrs Norrington gazed at Gwen and Legolas.

"But we love each other and no one knows love better than you both" Legolas looked at Mr and Mrs Norrington "yes, we do and that's the reason why me and my Mrs have decided that whatever you both wish for we will agree" Mr Norrington smiled.