The End

"I cannot belief, you would fall for an elf one day" Harry spoke slowly as he and Gwen walked the streets of London.

"I did fall for Dobby, didn't I?" Gwen giggled.

"But that's friendship, not love" Harry looked at Gwen from the corner of his eye.

"I know but Legolas is something else, maybe the elven blood in me felt that" she said as they sat down on the table.

"Maybe, but I always thought you would end up with a wizard" Harry looked at her.

"You mean Malfoy? Yeah, we had something but it was not love" her eyes searched the menu.

Harry wanted to tell Gwen how he felt and after Gwen wished him back to life he tends to like her more but he knew that it was not right, if she's happy with Legolas let her be Gwen was an elite and Legolas a prince and he was far behind he thought. "Harry I shouldn't say this, but you should go for Ginny" Gwen smiled.

"What? she's Ron sister and with Neville you forgot and what makes you think I like her?" Harry looked surprised "she and Neville went their separate ways when Neville found out she always had a crush on you, and forget about Ron he would be honoured to have you as a brother and I know all these because I'm a good friend of them" Gwen smiled. Ginny was always there for Harry all the time but he never thought Ginny likes him that way not until Gwen told him "and thank you for being always being there for me" Gwen hugged Harry.

"I should say the same and I love you Gwen, but as a friend" Harry smiled and kissed her forehead as she waved one last time and got into her house. This was the last Harry thought no more ice-cream sessions or sarcastic comments from Gwen she's leaving us all to forever be with Legolas.

***

"How is king Thranduil response to all these mess?" Gwen looked at Jill.

"It was hard for him but I guess he took it well in the end, Legolas is his only son isnt he?" Jill giggled.

"Yeah, that's true so maybe now I'll be missing London as well as Hogwarts" Gwen smirked.

"But you can come back whenever you want, you have dobby" Jill looked at dobby.

"Yes, I can but I've more in mind" Gwen grinned as the two packed their stuffs to head back to middle-earth as for Hogwarts the renovation was completed and the graduation of the students were approaching and back in middle-earth Legolas was hopefully waiting for Gwen's return but Gwen was thinking of her grandmother, who was still alive and residing on middle-earth somewhere. She wanted to search for her grandmother and make everything right but that's another story.....

*The end*

**********  

I hope you guys liked it, thank you for reading...I've wrote this book 3 years back but only published it last year, there are a lot of stories saved in my drafts & I might publish them slowly in the future.

Star war fans! Please go ahead & read

"DARK SIDE"

from my profile, it's my first Star Wars fan fiction! May the force be with you...

&

The vampire diaries fans! Please go ahead & read

"All These Time"

From my profile :)

Thanks for the love & support always ♥️

XO.