Warped - 10 *Crazy

Chapter 10

The next morning I woke up and groaned when I tried to move.

“It hurts, doesn’t it?” I could hear the smirk in Andy’s voice.

“Like a bitch,” I complained.

“Come on, it’s 6, let’s get you up,” He said and got off my bed. He pulled me up by the waist, being careful of pretty much my entire top half especially my head. He was pretty skilled at moving around in these bunks with another person in it… Well, it doesn’t bother me much. I wonder how good he is in bed… You know what, nevermind.

                CC was already up and Jinx was asleep on the couch. He poured three cups of coffee for us. I put a ton of milk in mine but Chris and Andy drank it black.

“I see you two have had more than your share of hangovers,” I joked.

“You don’t even know,” CC replied. I laughed.

“Hey, can you help me get this off? I need to shower,” I said and Andy started tearing his way through the paper towel. This is the best thing to keep on it so the filth of Warped tour doesn’t get in the tattoo and infect them.

“Don’t use your fruity stuff,” CC called. Andy just grumbled something. When I walked into the bathroom I was greeted with a hilarious sight. Jake was slouched in the shower, fast asleep. I took a picture with my cell phone. Come to think of it, I’ve taken a lot of pictures.

“Andy, can you come remove your bandmate from my shower please?” I asked. CC and Andy just looked confused and came to see. They laughed quietly.

“I’ll get him,” CC said.

“Wait, I’ll get him up,” I told them and crept over. I took the shower nozzle and pointed it at him.

“You’re mean,” Andy whispered. I just smiled evilly and turned on the icy water.

“OH MY GOD!” Jake screamed and jumped up to turn off the water. We started laughing.

“You’re so cruel,” he said to us. The boys pointed at me and I smiled like an angel. He trudged out of the shower to change.

“You’ve seen nothing yet,” I called and shooed the others out so I could shower. My arms were really stiff and the tattoos stung a little but it was okay. It’s like putting in bigger spacers, pain is beauty. I did my hair and changed into black on black. Black jeans, black shirt. I’d cut the back into a corset style so it wouldn’t be as hot. CC and Andy also helped me stretch all the stiffness out of my arms… Well, most of it anyways. We were chilling, waiting for John and Monica when Ashley’s latest whore walked out. Bad timing honey. I had my head in Andy’s lap and decided to sit up. We clapped as she left. After that, CC sat on the other end of the couch but I just layed back down with my head in Andy’s lap and my feet on CC. Jake came back with black smudged across his face and dry clothes. His hair was still dripping though. I couldn’t help myself, I burst out laughing… Until he shook on me. I wiped myself dry and remembered that I should cover up the tattoos today. I did have to play today anyways. We were still in Texas for the next few days and then were going to make our way around and to the middle.

“Andy, can you help me?” I asked and handed him the paper towels. To save time he just wrapped all the way up my arms and around my neck and down my collar bone a little and fixed it with medical tape. And I did my own foot.

“Nice,” I remarked. I looked super nerdy.

“It’ll get the job done,” He said and then Monica came in.

“Come on, it’s already noon!” She said frantically, pulling my hand. I towed Andy behind me to the stage. We got to watch David and Kyle finish up their set.