Q&A ~ PLUS WHAT THE SEQUEL COULD'VE BEEN

It's been almost three years since I wrote Warped, how crazy is that?! Well, I've done loads since then and grown a lot so I decided to make a whole chapter dedicated to sharing that with you so you can get a better feel for the story.

1. When is the sequel being posted?  A: It's not! Sorry to say that for the most asked question, the sequel will just never happen. I actually don't even have the original Warped document anymore because this is my third laptop since I wrote it and it's gotten lost in the file moves. The answer to WHY the sequel isn't being written is because I can't stand the way I wrote Warped anymore so to make a sequel I would have to rewrite Warped first which I am not willing to do.

2. Can you at least tell me what would've happened in the sequel?!  A: Sure, I'll tell you as far as I'd planned. Andy and Lacey get a small house together I think? And they move in and repaint the walls and Andy almost punches the guy at the paint store for shamelessly flirting with his woman. Ridiculousness ensues as they paint the house (duh) and then they go buy furniture BUT NOT IKEA OKAY. that would've been horrible. They get it delivered and el idiots from BVB come to help move everything in because why not. After, the boys go out drinking to celebrate and the girls stay in (ie laura, sammi, ella and lacey) Then it's all happy and fluffy and they go to the supermarket and stuff. Wow, I had more of this written than I thought. Aaaaand then Andy gets hit by a car. He rebroke a shit ton of ribs but it's Andy so DUH of course he did. They take him home after a while and Andy begs for fast food. I think it was In n Out but I can't remember. Matt and Sierra come to visit. Matt has to take care of Andy for the day :P you can probably guess how well that goes. Then Lacey has to leave for tour in a few days and Andy drags her out to have fun because he's feeling better and he tries to get Lacey to go in the ocean. She doesn't really DO oceans. I only got to the night before she left while writing it so that's where it ends.

3. Why aren't you posting it?   A: BECAUSE EVERYONE WOULD NOT STOP HOUNDING ME ABOUT IT. seriously, I got like multiple messages every day and it's awful. I still get them! it was mostly that but also I can't write any more for the sequel so it's like half done and it will never get finished. Yeah.

4. Have you ever been to Warped?  A: YES! I have been, multiple times now. I've even worked on Warped tour and let me tell you something. I got some facts SO WRONG. This year is my third year and I'm not working (At least I haven't gotten the call saying I'm needed so I don't think I'm working?) So I'll only be going to maybe one or two dates insead of like, a crap ton of them. For the most part, I feel like I actually got a lot right, which is very surprising but also very satisfying. I think everyone should go to Warped tour at least once.

5. Have you ever met anyone from Black Veil Brides?  A: I did! Last summer I was working at Warped tour for a while and got to watch BVB play a couple times and met them all while I was going to get lunch. They were super nice.

6. You worked for/at Warped tour?! How can I!  A: First of all, I would HIGHLY recommend being 18 or older before volunteering or working for them. It just makes everything a lot easier and it opens more options. I was working for some friends of mine because they can't organize themselves for shit. You can also always volunteer with the different sponsors but like I said, being 18 just makes it easier for everyone. (I was 18, let me just point that out)

7. Do you have any tattoos/was the tattoo part realistic?  A: Yes, I do have tattoos now. I got them last year just before/on Warped tour and used the methods that I wrote about and they actually worked wonders except for all my tattoos are on my legs so it was loads easier to take care of. The tattoo part COULD be realistic but under very specific circumstances. I have a really high pain tolerance so I'd rather just sit for hours and hours and get SO many done but others might not. You also kind of go numb after a while so that factors in. The biggest problem would be keeping yourself entertained I suppose.

So that's the largest bit of the questions I'm usually asked. I'm still pretty good at responding to people so if you have any other questions, feel free to leave them in a comment or shoot me a message! So sorry if I sounded snappy or rude in any way, these questions really get to me and PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the author's note at the beginning of the first ever chapter before critisizing my spelling because that is the one thing I can't stand anymore. Thanks for reading this story, I really hoped you enjoyed as much as I remember I did and have a good day :)