Request - Kai Parker "I don't give a damn."

"Where are you going?" Kai leaned against the doorpost, his arms crossed over his chest, his head a little cocked. "It's past midnight. It's dangerous right now."

You raised your eyebrows and rolled your eyes. Of course it was dangerous at this time of the day, you knew that. You knew that at this time of the day people like Kai were outside having their fun.

"Elena has just called me and she needs my help." You took your jacket and grabbed your backpack from the floor. "I hope it won't take too long, because I'm really tired, but I'm not ditching a friend in need."

"Are you seriously willing to risk your life for the pathetic Gilbert girl?" Kai straightened his back and he walked towards the front door, making it impossible for you to open it.

"She would be doing it for me." You shrugged your shoulders and you placed your hand on Kai's shoulder to push him aside.

He didn't move an inch. He just stood there, his eyes widening, his jaw dropping. "I can't believe that you're this stupid!" He shook his head. "You know that you're dating one of the most feared serial killers this country has ever known?" He didn't give you the chance to answer his question. "You do realize that there are tons of vampires, witches and werewolves out there who would love to use you to weaken me?"

Actually you had not realized that. When you had fallen in love with Kai you had never thought about the consequences. You had not thought about what it would mean for you and you had for sure not thought about what it would mean for him.

"I'm really sorry for Elena Gilbert, but you're not going anywhere." Kai shook his head again. "I won't let you leave the house." He leaned against the door, one foot on the floor, one foot against the wood.

"Elena is my best friend! You can't simply lock me up because you made so many enemies!" You raised your voice and stamped your feet. You knew that Kai was right and that you would probably not even reach the Gilbert house alive, but you refused to accept that being locked up was the better alternative. "Let me go." You tried to push him aside again, but Kai whispered a few words and you felt how your body flew through the air and landed on the couch in the living room.

"I don't give a damn about Elena." Kai walked closer towards you and once more he twirled his wrist around.

All of a sudden it was as if an invisible force was holding you back and every time you tried to move, the held tightened. "Let me go!" You started screaming and fighting, but there was no way a human teenager could win a fight with magic.

"I meant what I said and I said what I meant. I won't let you leave the house in the middle of the night." He fell down on the couch next to you and casually he wrapped an arm around your shoulders. "Let's make ourselves comfortable, shall we? What kind of movie would you like to see?" He smiled a bright smile and acted as if nothing had happened.