Kai Parker - "Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?" (NSFW)

You closed the door of your bedroom and let out a relieved sigh. You had had a long day at college and you didn't want anything but a good and long night of sleep. You had deserved it.

"Hello honey!"

As soon as you turned the light on you saw the naked boy on your bed and for a moment your heart stood still and you stopped breathing. "Kai?" You breathed out again and shook your head. "Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?" You crossed your arms over your chest and raised your eyebrows.

"Of course there is!" Kai pushed himself up. He had a well trained six pack and his shoulders seemed even broader without a shirt covering them. "I might have heard that you've just had your very last test of the semester and I thought we had to celebrate that."

"And what if I'm very exhausted and very tired and not in the mood for any celebrations at the moment?" You locked your glance with his and started to take of your clothes. "Or what if I would have decided to celebrate elsewhere with a bottle of wine?" You unclasped your bra and dropped your briefs.

"Are you too exhausted and tired?" Kai wrapped his arms around your naked body and he pressed his chest to yours. "Are you not in the mood to celebrate?" His hands rubbed your back and he pressed his lips to your temple. "You clearly didn't decide to celebrate somewhere else with a bottle of wine."

"I didn't." You whispered and you threw your arms around his neck. "And I'm not." You curled your lips up into a bright smile before you pressed your mouth to his. "How can I not be in the mood to celebrate after seeing your godly body on my bed?"

"How can you not be..." Kai kissed you back and then he lifted you up and carried you to your own bed.