Kai Parker - Candles

"Did you really have to wear that dress today?" Kai moaned while he wrapped his arms around your waist and pressed his chest to your back. "How am I supposed to not touch you the rest of the evening?"

You giggled while you carefully placed the wine glasses on the table. Tonight your parents would come over to celebrate New Year's eve and you wanted everything to be perfect. You wanted the table to be perfect. You wanted the food to be perfect and you most of all wanted to look perfect.

"When will your parents arrive?" Kai's lips were touching your ear and you sighed.

"They will be here in half an hour, Kai." You rolled your eyes and shook your head. "And can you please stop distracting me? I have to light the candles and I don't feel like burning the entire house down on New Year's eve.

"Are you blaming me for distracting you?" Kai stepped back and he grabbed your hand to force you to turn around. "You are the one distracting me and half an hour is more than enough time to satisfy my urges so I can control them the rest of the evening."

You smiled, but you raised your eyebrows and freed yourself from his strong hold. "I'm going to light the candles and then I'm going to make sure the hallway is presentable.

"Or I could light the candles." Kai moved his hand and within less than a second all the candles were burning. "And I could clean up the hallway." He moved his hand again and you didn't even need to check the hallway to know that it was probably perfectly clean. "Let's use this half an hour for more pleasant things." He pouted. "Please?"

"Fine, but we'll go the bedroom and set an alarm!"

"Aren't you a little bit turned out by the chance that your parents might arrive while we..."

"No."

"Not even een tiny little bit?"

"No, not even een tiny little bit and now stop talking before you kill my mood completely."

Kai grinned and he wrapped his arms around you while his lips kissed yours. "Talking would be a waste of time anyway."