Kai Parker - Mistletoe

"Can you help me out in the kitchen?" Liv stood up from her seat and she cocked her head waiting for you to stand up too. "Preparing our Christmas dinner is a lot more fun when I'm not on my own and I don't think Tyler is much of a help." She smiled and you smiled back at her.

"O, excuse me." Kai let Liv pass, but he blocked the doorway as soon as you tried to pass too.

"Kai? Can I go to the kitchen too, please?" You crossed your arms over your chest and rolled your eyes. Your lips curled up into a smirk though. "I know that you're the one who invited me, because everyone else was inviting someone too, but the least I can do is helping your sister out."

"You can pass as soon as you have paid the toll." He looked up and pointed at the mistletoe above his head. "I didn't make the rules."

"Yes, Kai. You did." You cocked your head and raised your eyebrows. "You didn't let your sister pay with a kiss."

"No! Ieuw! I'm not going to kiss my sister!" Kai didn't move an inch though.

"But you are planning on kissing your best friend?" You shook your head, but you felt your heart skipping a beat in your chest.

"I wouldn't mind kissing you." Kai wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you towards him. "And I wouldn't mind you being more than my best friend either." He leaned in and you didn't protest when his lips kissed yours. "What do you think about officially dating this psycho?"

"I think I wouldn't mind that."