Kai Parker - "Come over here and make me."

You turned from one side to your other and once more you stared at the clock next to your bed. You had gone to bed two hours ago and Kai had promised to come right after you.

He had still not climbed the stairs and he was still not lying next to you.

With a sigh you stepped out of the bed. You were half awake and half asleep and only wearing boxershorts and a shirt you had stolen from Kai a couple of days ago.

He had not said anything about it, so he probably didn't mind.

"Kai?" You leaned against the doorframe with your arms crossed over your chest. "Are you coming? The bed is getting cold." You cleared your throat, your voice being raspy.

"I'm coming." He changed to another channel. "I just found a fun movie I like and I want to finish it."

"When are you coming then?" You sighed once more and tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Soon." Kai placed the remote control next to him and you licked your lips, refusing to go and sit down next to him.

"Can you come now?" You waited until Kai's eyes met yours and a smirk spread across his face.

"Come over here and make me." He whispered and he raised his eyebrows meaningfully.

You were actually a little too tired, but you took a deep breath and slowly walked towards him. You pressed your hands to his cheeks and while you sat down on his lap you kissed his lips. "Can you please come to bed now?"

"I don't know yet." Kai murmured while he wrapped his arms around your body and pressed you a little tighter to his chest. "Do you have a few more arguments?"

You shove your hand under his shirt and let your other hand go through his hair. "Can you please come to bed now?" You let the tip of your finger circle around his nipple. "Please?"

"Fine, but only if we continue this before we're going to sleep."