Kai Parker - "I need a place to stay"

The cold had stopped bothering you hours ago already. You had already learned how to ignore all the glances, noticing how your wet shirt didn't hide much of your curves anymore. You had even stopped yelling at the drops blurring your sight, because you didn't know whether it were tears or raindrops.

"(Y/N)?" A well known voice and a comforting pair of hands on your shoulders made you stand still. "What are you doing out here looking like..." He eyes lingered over your body and his cheeks blushed a little before his gaze met yours. "A soaked cat?" He curled his lips up into a shy and uncomfortable smile and you took a deep breath.

"I got into a fight with my parents." You shrugged your shoulders. It had not been the first time your parents had made the rain outside look appealing. But it had been the first time you had actually gathered the courage to grab your jacket and storm out of the door.

Maybe your parents were looking for you now. Maybe they couldn't care less.

"Your parents are lucky that you don't allow me anywhere near them." Kai hissed between his teeth. He had threatened the lives of your parents before and you knew all too well that he meant it when he said that he would kill them if you would ask him to do so.

A part of you liked that thought, liked the thought of Kai ending their miserable and stupid lives for once and for all. Another part of you hated that you liked the thought so much, hated that you really wished for them to be dead, hated that you were giving up the hope that maybe they did love you and simply didn't know how to show you. But deep down you know that was nothing but a soothing lie that helped you sleep at night.

"Where are you going now?" Kai interrupted your thoughts and you shrugged your shoulders.

"I don't know. I haven't thought about it yet." You swallowed. "I guess I need a place to stay, but I'm sure that Elena or Caroline..." You couldn't finish your sentence.

"You can stay with me?" Kai cocked his head and he kept his eyes locked with yours while you were debating whether or not saying yes was a good idea. "I have a spare bedroom, but I also have a very big and comfortable king bed in my room. I wouldn't mind sharing it with you." He winked and his hands rubbed your arms, as if he could personally warm you up again. "And if you can't sleep, we could have sex. I've read on the internet that it does miracles for those with sleeping problems."

You shifted your weight from one leg to the other and licked your lips. Your parents would be furious when they would find out that you had been gone to Kai Parker's house. Your parents would probably be even angrier when they would discover that you had even shared a bed with him. Your lips curled up into a slight smile and you leaned on the tips of your toes while your tongue licked his neck. "Can you make sure that everyone will notice tomorrow that you and eye didn't just share a bed?"

"Is that even a question?" Kai winked and he let his fangs scrape the delicate skin covering the artery in your neck. "I will mark you all over your beautiful body if that's what you want me to do."