Kai Parker - "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?"

"Can I have two beer, please?" You leaned on the counter and smiled a bright smile. You were actually a few months too young to get alcohol, but you blinked a few times hoping that the bartender wouldn't even bother to ask for your ID.

"Of course." The handsome boy behind the bar smiled back at you. "How can I refuse a beautiful angel like you such a simple request?" He winked and you made sure not to stop smiling even though you felt Kai's eyes burning in your back. "Here you go." The boy put the two beer in front of you. "They're on the house."

"Thank you! Thank you so much!" You turned around and as soon as you were sure the bartender couldn't see you anymore you rolled your eyes and bit your lip.

"What did he want from you?" Kai stood up from his chair and possessively he wrapped his arms around you while he pressed his lips to yours.

"I wanted beer from him. I gave him a few smiles and then I got them for free." You put the beer on the table and then you slid your arms around his neck and your nose brushed his.

"Don't do that again. Okay?" Kai pushed you away. "I prefer you paying for your beer instead of you having to flirt with him." His voice sounded a little bitter and distant and you frowned your eyebrows.

"Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" Your lips curled up into a smile and then you threw your head in your neck while laughing out loud. "The big Kai Parker, who doesn't feel emotions, is jealous."

"Hey!" Kai raised his voice. "I DO have feelings, okay?" He crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't know what to do with them. But I have them."

"You do?" You grinned once more.

"Yes!" Kai screamed in your face. "I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified." He took a deep breath. "See? Another two emotions!" He softened his voice again and the grin on your face disappeared.

"Wait..." You swallowed. "What did you just say?"

"I have two emotions." Kai nodded at you and you rolled your eyes.

"I meant the thing before that."

"The part where I said for the first time in my life that I'm terrified?" Kai curled his lips up into a smile, knowing very well that it was not the part you were talking about. "I think I'm in love with you." He whispered this time. "I googled it and I'm actually pretty sure I'm in love with you."

"That's a pretty big first emotion to feel..." You took a deep breath.

"Aren't you supposed to say it back now?" Kai shrugged his shoulders. "That's what happens in all the fanfiction you find when you google love."

You couldn't help smiling. "I think I'm in love with you too."

"Thank God!" Kai exhaled. "And that was the fourth emotion ever since you left to get beer! Relief."