Kai Parker - "Just once."

You pressed your sweating hand to your forehead. You had no idea what was wrong with you, but you felt like you were trapped in hell and couldn't find your way out anymore. You were surrounded by people who were sweating as much or even more than you did, but considering the fact that they were still jumping up and down, you doubted if they felt as bad as you did.

"I don't know much about girls, but you don't look good..." The young man's voice sounded far away and you just wanted to answer that you were fine, that you just needed some fresh air, that you just needed to find your way out when the world started turning and twirling until there was nothing but darkness anymore.

You had no idea how long the darkness lasted. You had lost your sense of time and space. You had lost your sense of everything. And when you opened your eyes you looked up into the smiling face of the handsome stranger.

"Hello there. Are you awake again?" The stranger smiled a dazzling smile at you and you shrugged your shoulders.

"I don't know. That depends on what happened, I think."

"You fainted...straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention you didn't have to go to such extremes." The stranger grinned and you couldn't help grinning back at him.

"I would have tried some bad pick up line, but somehow fainting sounded much more effective." You wanted to push yourself up, but the boy shook his head and used his hand to keep you down.

"Getting up right after you fainted sounds like a bad idea to me." He smiled once more and you let out a deep breath. "I'm Kai, by the way, Kai Parker. Not your average prince charming. I hope you don't mind.

"I don't mind at all." You swallowed and you slowly started to feel a lot better.

"Did you try this fainting thing to get attention from a handsome guy more often?" Kai raised his eyebrows and you couldn't help letting out a small giggle.

"Just once, but that guy didn't catch me." You bit your lip. "So thanks."

"You're welcome." Kai smiled back at you. "But you do realize you at least owe me a drink now, do you?"

"At least a drink and maybe more it is."