Chapter #16: Green Super Emerald Gained

Staring into the eyes of a hideous creature, our heroes cower in fear, as the creature shakes the ground. Thud! Thud! The creature's footsteps sound, as it carefully approaches the clearing.

" What is that thing!" exclaimed Sally, when the creature was now fully revealed.

The Creature, was a huge, black, bear. It had huge, long, sharp claws. Emerald green eyes, and a huge Purplish, black gem, on its stomach.

" It's another Chaos Creature, " announced Sonic, getting into a fighting position.

" What's a Chaos Creature," exclaimed Nicole worriedly.

" We don't really know for sure, but we've seen what one can do," exclaimed Tails, joining Sonic.

" I'm guessing Clover, knows what they are right?" Sally exclaimed.

" Yup, she sure does," exclaimed Sonic and Tails is unison.

"Hahahahahahahahahhaha!" a mysterious voice laughs.

" Who's there," exclaimed Sally, confusedly looking around.

" Your worst nightmare," another ominus voice answers.

Suddenly, out of the shadows, crept out two black cloaked men, one of them obviously older than the other.

" Not you two again!" Tails announced defiantly.

" Yes, us two again," the older one scoffs.

As Sonic, Tails, Nicole, and Sally, look the evil men dead in the eyes, Clover and Rotor, are on their way back to camp.

" I think we should go back," exclaimed Clover stuffily, walking behind Rotor, peering back, at where they came.

" Clover, they are fine, you just gotta trust them," announced Rotor sympathetically.

" I know, but I just have a strong suspicion, that somebody is going to go wrong," Clover exclaimed sadly her face downcast.

" Just trust me, they can take care of themselves," Rotor exclaimed with a thumbs up.

" If you say so," exclaimed Clover, peering back through the trees, all the while thinking ' You guys better be Ok!'

Meanwhile, back with the FFs.

"What do you two want!" Sonic exclaimed angrily, staring at the two evil men.

" To finish what our master started hedgehog!" the younger boy announced triumphantly.

" We won't let you hurt Clover!" Tails exclaimed as well.

" Well, too bad because that girl, is the only thing keeping Chaos from his master plan," the older man declared with an obvious smirk.

" Too bad! We won't let you hurt anyone, whether they be a Mobian or not!" Sally exclaimed.

" Well, in that case," exclaimed the younger one, taking something from the inside of his cloak," we'll just have to get rid of you!"

Inside the younger man's hand, was a beautiful lime green gem.

" The Super Emerald!" Sonic and Tails announced shockingly.

" Yes, we beat Clover to it," the younger one announces, only to have the bigger one but in, "It now belongs to our master," he exclaimed his arms crossed over his chest.

" So that's a super emerald," Nicole declared. Scanning the big lime green gem.

" Yeah, and they are super powerful," Sonic exclaimed, and Tails chimed in " and we've seen what one can do first hand."