Chapter #17: Tip off from Breezy

Returning home from Knothole Forest, was a huge relief. Immediately all of our heroes were swarmed with questions.

" Whoa, everyone calm down," exclaimed Sally, putting her hands out in front of her.

" Well Sally girl, what exactly happened," Bunnie exclaimed.

" We'll tell you later, but first any word about any other whereabouts of super emeralds," Sonic exclaimed, sitting down in one of the chairs around the big table in the commons room, Tails following in suit.

" Well mon amis, someone who you have a dislike for called, and said that they found a very large pink gem," Antoine declared.

" Who?" Sonic exclaimed

' Hello, this is Breezy the Hedgehog, business woman, and founder and owner of Mobius' number one casino. I have recently come across the info that you are looking for abnormally big emeralds. I just called you to let you know, that I found one, and if you want it, you have to win it. I am holding another Fighting Championship, and the prize, is the big pink emerald that I have obtained. Have a nice day, oh, and you are only allowed 4 participants. Chao!"

Sonic clenches his fists in rage, after hearing the voice message.

" Why did it have to be Breezy of all people!" Tails exclaimed, with his arms crossed over his chest.

Sonic unclenches his hands, and replies " OK, 'sigh' looks like we're heading to Breezy's casino."

" You seem awfully OK with this Sonic, It's Breezy! You know, the person who tried to kill us!" Tails exclaimed flabbergasted throwing his arms into the air.

" I know Tails, but we got to do it, for Clove," Sonic exclaimed putting his arm around Tails, and giving him a thumbsup.

" 'sigh' I guess," Tails declared with a sigh.

" So who exactly is Breezy, and what exactly did she do to make you guys so upset with her," exclaimed Clover her one hand on her hip with a questioning look.

" She's a girl that worked with my arch enemy a long time ago, and tried to kill me and Tails when we were kids," Sonic exclaimed.

" Oh, you know, you don't have to come if you don't want to," Clover declared putting her arms out in front of her, and shaking them back and forth.

" Of course we want to come Clover!" Sonic exclaimed with a thumbs up.

" In fact, we want to come more than ever now," Tails exclaimed with a smile and a wink.

" Alright, if you're sure, thanks guys," Clover exclaimed with a smile.

" Well, we know who three of our contestants are Sally girl, but who should be the last," Bunnie exclaimed, motioning to Sonic, Tails, and Clover.

Sally puts her hand to her chin, when suddenly an idea comes to mind.

" I think I know just the right person," Sally exclaimed snapping her fingers in realization with a smirk, "Knuckles!"

Chapter #18: The 2nd Fighting Championship

Driving down the busy highways, towards Breezy's casino, we join our 4 heroes, In Sonic's car. Clover and Knuckles are being introduced to each other.

Looking at the red echidna, with dark purple eyes and red dreadlocks before her, Clover could tell that he was most definitely strong. He was wearing white gloves with spikes on them, red shoes with a yellow stripe, a green part around his ankle and a silver part with circles sticking up, and had a upside down crescent moon on his chest.