Chapter #19: Unfortunate Timing

Clashing with each other, Clover and Pitch began to fight.

Pitch tries to punch Clover, but Clover does a back handspring away from him.
Clover tries to kick Pitch, but Pitch catches her foot and throws her to the side.

" That the ' pant' best you got P!" Clover exclaimed clearly exhausted.

" Not even close my dear Clover," Pitch declared running at Clover again, hoping to catch her off guard.

Clover just steps aside and Pitch goes running straight towards the same pole that knocked Nack out. Nack at the moment was leaning against the pole with a massive headache.

Pitch stops and whips around and hits Clover with a black energy wave.

Which hits Clover, sending her flying to the other side of the fighting arena.

She lands on her feet and skids backwards.

Pitch comes running at her again, and attempts to kick her which Clover dodges with ease.

IN THIS FIGHT, LOOKS LIKE IT'S DODGE! DODGE! DODGE!

The announcer announced watching the fight below with interest.

Meanwhile with Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles.

They were freaking out that Breezy was even letting this fight happen in the first place.

" OK, I've had enough, Tails! Knuckles! Let's go help Clover," exclaimed Sonic getting up and starting to walk down the stairs to the fighting arena, only to be blocked by Breezy and her security robots.
Sonic notices Breezy is in his way.
" Move out of the way Breezy, our friend needs us," Sonic exclaimed with an angry voice.

" Sorry, Sonic Hon, but I can't let you do that," Breezy exclaimed with a smile.

" What, why?" Tails exclaimed flying next to Sonic.

" Because, these people paid for a show, and I'm going to give them one," Breezy said with a smirk, motioning with her finger to her bots.

Suddenly Tails is pulled down by his feet, and is in one of Breezy's security bots grasp in a matter of seconds.

" Let him go Breezy!" Sonic exclaimed glaring at Breezy.

" No can do, just enjoy the show hedgehog, we will soon see who wins," exclaimed Breezy with a smirk.

Sonic and Knuckles sit down, and Tails stops struggling, as they stare at the fight occurring.

" Good luck Clover," Sonic whispers.

Back with Clover, Pitch, and Nack in the arena.

Clover dodges another one of Pitch's energy blasts, and with one quick stroke, kicks Pitch right into the wall.

As Pitch picks himself up, he smirked," Well, well looks that this is going to be harder than I anticipated."

Clover stands up and exclaims," Giving up already?"

" Note even close Princess," Pitch said, clenching his fist, and starting to glow purple.
" So, that's how you want to play, alright, let's play," Clover exclaimed, crossing her arms into an X shape, and starting to glow mint blue.

Meanwhile with our unfortunate heroes.

Tails was still in the grasp of the robot, and Sonic and Knuckles were being watched very carefully.

" I don't understand, why isn't she using the super emeralds to give her an advantage," Sonic declared confusedly.

" Maybe because she doesn't have them," Tails exclaimed with his face downcast.