Five

Hello! Jyvy is back! :D I'm sorry (and I'm warning you) that this is an extremely long chapter (maybe for you guys), because when I typed this chapter in Word, it was 7 pages ....

Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

~Jyvy

-

Your hands were struggling preparing dishes for the customers in the café, moving with deft as orders came flowing in. You didn't even get the time to rest, because it was only you and Atsuko who worked in the café. You and her went back and forth to serve the customers.

You were the one who really worked-up. You made the dishes and served it to the customer's table. Atsuko was only listed the orders and took care of the bill. She helped you a little. Especially when your beautiful coffee decoration became famous, many people visited the café to take a portrait of the decorated drinks, relax and enjoy the sun set.

"Looks like Meyasuke's Café's benefit increases because of you, [Name]," commented Atsuko as she let out a chuckle as she warmed a chocolate muffin with an oven. You were only smiled to reply her, as you brought your tray to give the customer's order.

"Oh yeah, Atsuko. Where's the table of the customer who ordered milk coffee with starfish decoration?" you asked as you looked at Atsuko.

"Table number 2, on the veranda!" replied her as she prepared a small plate for the chocolate muffin.

"Thanks!" you said as you walked to the veranda and searched for table number 2. You widened your eyes when you saw the customer who chose table number 2, and you felt a shiver in your hands, if you hadn't be careful, you could have dropped the tray that you were holding. Your heart was pounding rapidly. You tried to calm down.

You had tried to avoid yourself from Jotaro Kujo for the whole day, even his visions and thoughts, but instead Jotaro Kujo himself came to the café in the middle of the night.

He was still wearing his black school uniform, and it looked like he would never take off his cap. He looked very casual, leaning on the back of the chair as he was reading a book titled "Mysteries Beneath the Ocean". You were surprised and coughed knowing the fact—no—the real fact that Jotaro also had an interest in marine life.

Jotaro realized the cough and stared at you. He put his book on the table and folded his arm at the front of his chest. You coughed again and walked to him awkwardly. Before you could speak, Jotaro interrupted you, "If you don't feel well, just rest at home and let the others work. I'm annoyed with sick waitresses."

You frowned and bit your lips. You felt a bit broken inside when Jotaro spoke up the last sentence, but then you realized that it was his attitude and you had to accept it. On the other side, you felt lightened too because he advised you to stay at home, maybe that meant that he cared for you—but you threw away the thought and became to think that he said it to get rid of you.

"No, thanks. I'm fine actually," you responded him as you put the tray on his table. "Here's your coffee, enjoy!"

Jotaro nodded his head. He didn't move until you walked to the café's door. When you were about to open it, you felt a tap on your left shoulder. "Hello, [Name]. Are you still working?" asked the person who tapped your shoulder. You turned at him and you had Kakyoin standing at the front of you. You nodded your head as a small smile curved by your lips.

"Yes, I still have an half of an hour before the café closes ... come in and order something. Atsuko is working as a cashier right now," you invited Kakyoin as you pushed the door open.