Chapter 2 | Hey, Clumsy

"Oops I, did it again, I
Forgot what I was losing my mind about
I only wrote this down to make you press rewind
And send a message, I was young and a menace."
- Young And Menace, Fall Out Boy.
● ● ● ● ●
Chapter Deux : Hey, Clumsy

I adjusted my red crop top which said 'NOPE' in black. My favourite.

I literally didn't care about anything or anyone right now, it's already bad that is freaking Monday. And I don't know my way around this place.

My classes were starting in eight minutes and I didn't want to be late. I never liked to be late, I hate that feel when everyone's eyes were on you like you had a tomato for a head. Who wants a tomato for their head? Who even likes tomato? I know I don't.

I stumble my way into the corridor drearily, as I find the lockers. I scroll through the numbers and my gaze finally lands on mine - No. 33. Aha.

Just as I neared it, I heard a moan and a bang. A couple engaged in a heavy make out session on my locker. The guy had his hands all over her, more like through her yellow blouse which was skimpy enough to showcase her prime necessities. She moaned as he bit her lower lip again and tugged on his ash brown hair.

I froze there, unsure what to do. I wasn't used to this much PDA and I wanted to tear them away from each other before they eat themselves. Her lips were literally inside his mouth. I went to a nearby locker, which was surprisingly unlocked and waited there for a while.

Three minutes, shit.

I need to keep my books you zombies!

Oh ho, look at them now, at this rate they would go till the fourth base. I noticed how the guy's arm flexed, exposing his gym work.

Damn.

The guy now stuck his tongue out and the girl sucked on it, moving back and forth as if giving it a blowjob.

Omg ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Thank god I didn't say that aloud or else-

Wait. Why are they both staring at me?

Did I just -

Ohhhh, no.

Clearly, my cringed face gave everything away as I'd let out the sharpest disgust-squeak.

The guy shoved the girl away and walked towards me. I froze on spot, unsure what to do or what to say. Great time to admire the tiles.

I heard his footsteps come to a stop and looked up at him through squinted eyes.

"You find us-", he paused as he motioned his head toward the Jr. whore, who was stuck to the locker because of the force with which he'd shoved her, "Disgusting?"

I didn't say anything. Nor did I shake my head even a tiny bit. I just slammed the locker door close and proceeded to walk to mine. The girl slid to the side as I entered the combination and arranged my books as fast as I could.

Everyone's eyes were glued on me, I could feel their gaze penetrating through my aura and burning me. I still was adamant not to take it further and react.

Pass this year discreetly, was my mantra. The last thing a person wants is everyone knowing what you were upto or what you ate in the morning or which dumpster you made out in last night and with whom.